The Revenge Starts and so does the Fun

As I flew away, I saw the dashboard, and everything was in touchscreen, something I didn't expect from a plane. The glass was filled with really cool interface like COD: Advanced Warfare 5 and Battlefield 10 (girls play games like this and more because this is 2035.)

Suddendly, Mr. Aiden face popped out of the screen and said that he pinpointed a StarVice terrorist. After that, I flew to the pinpointed location and jumped off the plane with my EXO suit and boy, the HUD and the machinery of that suit was spectacular.

The terrorist looked back and started running and I was running as fast as a chettah.

Once he hitted a dead end, I raised him up and strangle him like a bully and said, "WHERE IS THE GUY WHO KILLED RAYMOND JOHNSON?!?!" "I don't know!", the terrorist cried, hoping that he will not get killed by an EXO suit, because that would hurt and be quick, not enough to take his last breath."He is not lying.", an AI said, showing the results on the lie detector. "Don't tell your master about this, or you are going down.", I said, placing a lethal taser that zaps and kills people who tells about us and isn't removable, and let him run away (why should I kill a innocent guy?)

"Sophia, we ordered food already. Come to McKinnys stat.", Joey said gently. "We are feeling hungry and so do you.", Emma said. "On my way. BRTS (Be Right There Soon).", I said.

After we ate lots of chicken, fries, and burgers, we tried the EXO suit and the jet just to have fun and get used to it. As we had fun, I was wondering, is Joey having a crush with me, because the way he speaks to me is kinda weird because it's too gentle.