Joining Overwatch

(Your POV) 

It was turning nighttime as you were packing your bags. You felt your phone vibrate and check the message it was your best friend.  

Bestie <3 - Hey Y/n how you doing?

y/n- Eh I got my overwatch letter back...

Bestie <3 - DID YOU GET ACCEPTED OMG

y/n - I don't really know... They said they wanna meet so I'm leaving tomorrow morning, just in the middle of packing.

Bestie <3 - Well I'm sorry to interrupt go finish packing! AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS Love you!

Y/n - You two <3

*Sighs* Okay back to packing you thought. 

(Time skip bc I'm lazy uwu)

*Beep* *Beep*

You looked beside you and saw the alarm clock read; 6:24 am You groaned and got up.  You packed all your things in the car and continued to drive to the overwatch headquarters as read on the paper.  (A few hours later)  Soon after a long drive, you wished your mother goodbye.  "Here we go..." You said as you approached the large building with the "Overwatch Guidance" Symbol on it. 

(Gabriel's POV)

"GABE!" *Sighs* Not again I thought. I looked up to see one pissed jack. "What do you want captain tissy fit?" I said chuckling, Jacks face turned even redder than before and he somehow had an angrier expression. I knew I was dead.  "Gabriel Reyes! We have a new member arriving today." "GET READY" He yelled I chuckled again "Didn't you decline her because she was "Too Young"? I said coldly.   He looked at me with a straight face. "Well shes special her father used to be head commander before me, she's a very powerful girl.   He said blankly.  I looked outside to see a shortish female with H/C and F/C Crop top with F/c jean shorts with an overwatch hoodie around her waist.   I felt my heart grow butterflies- I can't be feeling this way...  Not again.

                                                                                  (Y/n's  POV)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I look up to the building and approach the glass doors with a big of nervousness in my stomach. Behind the glass door was Gabriel Reyes and Jack Morrison.  Jack being the commander and leader of overwatch and Gabriel the Commander of Blackwatch, the unit I was joining. Mr.Reyes started walking up to me to shake my hand with a friendly smile. When I reached for his hand I started to notice how built he is, those strong, muscles that slightly poke outta his Blackwatch shirt. I look up to shake his hand and he smiles happily at me... Boy is this gonna be fun...

A/N  Im so sorry this was short!! School has me dead :x I promise I'll be posting more ;-; Love you guys See you next Monday or this Friday depending on my schedule.