The Letter

( Your POV) You always looked up to overwatch your whole life. They always saved and rescued people. Always being the hero in the stories your father told you before he died while protecting your family from Talon, You've always dreaded thinking about his death it always put a depressed aura on the room.

You've recently felt weirder and weirder as the days go by,  You can't explain the feeling.
It was a Sunday morning  You'd just woken up and Your mom comes busting in the door waving a red and black letter, You just grab your F/B and ignore her actions. She usually does this to make you feel better. But today was not the day.

"Y/N!!" She yells as she jumps up to reach you quicker, "The letter came in!!" She once again yells but in your ear this time. "What letter ma..." You say looking into F/B not paying attention. Your overwatch application y/n! your mother says happily. Its been exactly 4 years since you sent that dumb letter. You completely forgot. You look up and as she says it to be she holds the letter loud and proud. You slowly release your hand from your book to see the letter.  You were ready after all these years to get declined. You opened the letter and to your surprise, they said they'd like to meet with you. After all these years they wanted to just "meet" You closed the letter and walked outside.  You look out into the sky wondering why this is all happening to you. You just have the worst luck. You kept overthinking on how they probably just wanted to in-person decline and dismiss you. But it didn't matter. You were gonna take the chance. 

(Writer Message) Heya! The writer here, Just wanted to let everyone know this is, in fact, my first fan-fic wroten so please be kind with me? I've played overwatch for almost 2 years. I'm sorry this was short I am currently writing this in class. The way my updates work, are I update every week. if possible twice a week and I will be writing longer chapters shortly after this one. I really hope this story doesn't fail :( Anyways Softilly Out Love you guys~!