The power plant

Eve walked straight up to the security office. She flicked her blonde hair wildly as she strut down the driveway. Sam had asked her to guard the power plant and she agreed because she knew that sometime, she was gonna need him to do something in return. She opened the door to the office and slipped in.

Skye was sitting there playing with a pencil, rolling it around on the desk, making a noise. "Hey!" Said Eve cheerfully. Skye turned around slowly. The chair she sat in creaked and she cringed. "What the hell is going on?" She asked. Eve smiled as she turned the security camera screen. "Look! Someone's stupid enough to attempt breaking in here!" Skye and Eve laughed. They watched the guys standing there pathetically.

Then suddenly the alarms went off. Eve's expression went from happy to grim. Skye sprang up, and grabbed the shotgun from the corner of the room. She loaded it. Eve opened the door and an instant flash of yellow blinded them. Eve could bearly see what was going on but she could make out the figures. A boy,just a head taller than her, ran passed.The flash cleared and they stood,staring directly at each other. Then he quickly darted off. "What is your problem, Eve?!"shouted Skye from behind her. Eve stumbled back. " I have no clue." She fell to the ground. Her expression was blank. Skye looked up.

She saw something she hoped she would never see for a long,long time. He stood there,so still it was impossible to see whether he was breathing or not. Skye took a small step back. Shaking with fear she held the gun in place. "Move and I'll shoot!"she shouted. He smirked. His whip arm uncoiled itself from his waist and lashed out at her. She shuddered."I thought you were dead!" He shouted back. He smiled again. Suddenly, he stood next to her. His whip slithered through her hair like a snake, making her shiver. "What's the matter? Aren't you happy to see me? Oh wait, you were the one who told Caine to bury me under the mineshaft, right?" He whispered in her ear. She quickly turned around and pointed the gun to his head. Eve could see what was happening but decided to stay still. She wanted so badly to beat the stuffing out of him. He moved slowly, making sure he didnt scare Skye. The last thing he needed was to get shot.