Chapter 1: Let The Game Begin.

2:34pm
2 years later

(Lloyd P.O.V.)

I Looked at Layla annoyed. Layla was in her normal clothing, she had her 'I'm up to trouble' smile on, Nothing really scared me anymore, all I felt was anger and my Insanity eating away at me. I realized that Layla's teeth where bleeding and are very sharp, but compared to what was under my mask it was nothing. After the incident of me jumping out of a window and some how able to survive from it slicing my insides, I managed to get the mask off, but the superglue had been on my skin for too long and had burnt right though my skin and, all I could say right now is that it wasn't pretty.

Layla, now seemingly was more insane than the first time I met her . She stared at me the way only an insane person could give.

"what do you want child?" I asked walking by her

"we are having visitors soon... Alot of them" Layla said smiling.

The word of 'visitors' made me stop in my tracks.

In-case if you didn't know. The Game. That Layla had was to do with killing. and alot of it. We couldn't leave the house no matter what we did, the only way we where able to get out of the hell was to kill 100 people, Its not easy since the humans are afraid of the supernatural that lied beneath them from the first day man was created. Once a player has killed 100 people, they would be set free and the game would be leveled up letting us free from the house but trapped in this small town filled just over 5,000 people. Not much.

The words "Now. Let the game begin, for freedom." from Layla sent a trigger to make my sanity drop, I looked over my shoulder and looked at her.

"Indeed" I said as I smiled under my mask my smile had became Twisted and Unnatural to the craving to hear the cracking and crunching of bones again. Layla smiled back to me showing her teeth, her so very bloody teeth. There was a slam of a door, I flinched to the sound realizing that is was the front door.  

"okay honey... this is your birthday gift!, your 21st birthday present is a house!, your first house!. Isn't it a beauty?", a lady who seemed to be in her forties claimed, standing next to an man who was grinning at a young black haired female.

"oh my gosh!, it's wonderful!, thank you mum!, dad!", the young lady gave them a big loving hug before she let go of them and allowed about 8 other people inside. I cringed at the family watching behind a wall.

Two looked like twins and were just aged a toddler. A boy and A girl who were being carried by another lady who seemed to be in her thirties.

"What a lovely place!", she claimed. I flinched at her choice of words, 'that's what they all say'. Layla giggled at the family and their friends as they sat at a dinning table which was brought with the house.

A  twenty year old man with Brown hair and bright blue eyes brought out a pink coloured sponge cake, I cringed at the colour it was too bright and it colourful I decided that I was going to cut the cake first. Lalyla's face stayed focus on the humans that were sitting at the table having a conversation.

"I heard this place is haunted... you should of brought Tayla a non-haunted house", claimed a blonde haired male laughing trying to make a joke he had a British accent too.

The old mother scoffed.

"Please, there is no such thing, it doesn't exist just a myth and it will always stay a myth!", I could feel the anger rise in Layla's body as soon as she heard those words.

"i am not fake!", she growled loudly gaining the blonde male's attention. I hid behind the wall as the blond haired male looked in my direction. Luckily he didn't see me, OR so I thought

"see!, did you hear that!', the blonde haired man claimed looking back at the old lady, earning a roll of the eyes from the old lady and the mother holding the twins.

"your hearing things!", the young mother exclaimed.

"anyways", the brown haired man coughed gaining attention from everyone as he put the cake in front of the black haired lady named Tayla. He lit the candles as everyone smiled, some brought out camera's to take pictures or video's as the twins giggle.

Layla smiled widely as they were about sing the traditional song for every birthday party that was celebrated but she made the windows slam shut along with the doors gaining surprised gasps from the group of humans. I smirked watching from the staircase now knowing what was about to happen in amusement, easily entertained by Layla's doing.

The only light now was the candle light as everyone stayed quiet when they heard light foot-steps advancing towards the dining table, you could easily hear a knife being dragged along the faded wallpapered walls as Layla walked slowly to the group that were eyeing her with scared faces, finally seeing her as she stepped out of the shadows. The babies looked over at me in fear with faces that said 'please help us', even though they couldn't see my face they still tried to beg for help. No one could see Layla's face as it was looking down at the wooden floor.

Her head shot up earning screams from the group as she smiled like an insane killer. which she is.

Happy birthday to you..

She sang like an innocent child making anyone just want to beg for forgiveness. The dining room doors slammed shut locking them in the room, the brown haired man tried to open them but failed.

I am going to kill you..

She lightly dragged her pale, cold index finger along the sharp end of the knife

Happy birthday dear devil...

The group now jumped out of their seats in seconds running to the windows trying to claw them open as the dining room doors where sealed shut but had no success. As soon as I walked into the room with my knife the toddlers started to scream and cry as the young mother hugged them telling them how much she loved them. I joined in with Layla on the last line of the song laughing insanely.

He wants me to kill you!.