Lloyd's Backstory

18 June 2017
12:32pm

 Lloyd and Liam walked into the new house in sync, there mother and father followed behind them both where happy to get a bigger house and were happy to know that work started in 2 hours,.

 Lloyd looked around with his brother to get used to the house. Lloyd walked to the backyard to get some fresh air, Liam ran outside and jumped into the pool "YOU IDIOT!" Lloyd said laughing "What?" Liam said swimming in his clothing "Oh don't worry about it" Lloyd said laughing.

Liam did some laps around the pool, Lloyd climbed a tree and watched Liam do that, Lloyd sat down on a branch and relaxed, he looked up hearing rustle, to see a Teddy bear on the top of the tree, It looked old, and it was torn, Lloyd wondered how long it had been up there "HEY LIAM!" Lloyd yelled "whaaatt?" Liam asked getting out of the pool. "Do you see that Teddy bear?" Lloyd asked pointing at the Toy that looked down at him hopelessly "yea what about it?" Liam asked with a bored face "Do you know who owns it?" Lloyd asked "Nup!" Liam said

Lloyd looked up at the Teddy bear wondering if the previous owner had threw it up then and never managed to get it back down, Lloyd looked at his brother then the Teddy bear and wondered if he could get it down, Lloyd climbed up the tree some more and managed to get ah old of the Teddy bear, Lloyd got back to the branch he was original on "I am surprised you survived that!" Liam said Laughing getting out of the pool "aww thanks" Lloyd said silly-ling, Liam laughed and went back inside.

Lloyd looked at the Teddy bear, It looked like it had a long life, Lloyd jumped down off the tree and walked inside after his brother "Hey bro have a look how creepy the toy looks" Lloyd said silly showing Liam "well I have to give credit to the owner seeing that almost gave me a heart attack" Liam said laughing "yea" Lloyd said laughing as well the both stopped laughing after a while, "Hey I wonder why there isn't much people around here, the prices are seriously unbeatable" Liam said sitting on the counter "Yea, Its a bit odd, seriously $300 for a mansion? Its insane!" Lloyd said walking to the next room "well I guess its good to have to many people around" Liam said following Lloyd "yea" Lloyd said laughing a little "so what game?" Liam asked "eh something old?" Lloyd asked "OO OO! Portal!" Liam said smiling "yea, sure" Lloyd said pulling out the old X-Box.

5hours later
6:43PM

Lloyd and Liam where chilling in there rooms studding health when there was a HUGE CLONK downstairs alerted them "something fell down." Liam said still reading "that didn't sound like a object It kinda sounded heavy..." Lloyd said still reading "Umm, The fridge then?" Liam said joking around, Lloyd laughed "Mabi" Lloyd said also joking around

They both stopped laughing when they heard foot stops, the both looked at each other with wide eyes in fear, "Dial 911 Ill go first downstairs" Liam mimed to Lloyd, Lloyd got out his phone and dialed 911, Following Liam, Liam walked down stairs, and walked to where they heard the foot steps no one was there "imagination?"  Lloyd asked "but we both heard it" Liam said looking at Lloyd confused "True, lets keep looking"  Lloyd said turning, both started walking to the next room to hear a SHIIINNGGG Noise, the sound of a knife been pulled out from the knife block

Both turned, no one was there but that same Teddy bear was on the counter, this time it had knife next to it "the fuck?" Lloyd said looking at the Teddy bear, he walked to it and pick it up "Okay did you place this there?" Lloyd asked "no I swear!" Liam said "eh I believe you besides you where with me the whole day." Lloyd said "imma keep an eye on this JUST in case" Lloyd said looking up at Liam holding it and investigated the rest of the house some more no one was around "well back to studying it is..." Liam said "beat you to the bed room!" Lloyd said running up stairs "HEY YOUR 16 YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE LAZY!" Liam said laughing running up stairs after Lloyd.

As soon as they got up stairs instantly Lloyd saw a box on his bed "ahh" Liam said surprised "I swear someones in this house!" Lloyd said looking around the room "well they must be friendly then they left you a present" Liam said still in shock, Lloyd walked over to the box and opened it. "well how lovely, Some cloths and super glue!" Lloyd laughed "What?! Really" Liam laughed and looked over Lloyds shoulder "wow the last thing I would expected" Lloyd said laughing, Tipping the box up side down making everything fall on the bed "I wonder if the cloths fit you" Liam said "I would laugh if they did" Lloyd said laughing "well try them on tomorrow besides I'm tired" Liam said looking at Lloyd "wait- The fuck" Lloyd said picking up a knife from under the cloths "why would someone give you that?" Liam asked "dunno and don't wanna know this day is way to weird for today" Lloyd said putting everything under his bed "yea. I think so too" Liam said walking to his bed "well I'mma sleep now NIGHT!"  Laim said, "yea probebely the best..." Lloyd said hopping in his bed and putting the Teddy Bear in his draws, He locks the draws afterwards just in case.