Chapter 12

When i got back to my house i was happy to see my parents had gotten back from my moms vet convention and were pulling into the garage. I was a little worried when they didnt come in for another 10 minutes...but i now see why they didnt.

The door opened and the next thing i knew was i had been knocked over by something huge and fluffy. When i finally get up i see a huge golden doodle on top of me. He took one look at me and attacked my face in slobery kisses.

"No freakin way!!!!" I yelled. "Is he mine?" I asked

"Yep,but if you want him you have to agree to take care of him yourself, that means you have to feed him, brush him, and take him on walks." My mom said

"Yes yes yes!! Ill do it!!" I scream

"Okay, then hes yours." My dad chipped in.

"Come on boy lets go up to my room." I said

He followed me up the stairs and into my room. Obviaously he needed a name but i havent really ever been good at comming up with names.

"Do you no any tricks?" I ask as if expecting him to answer.

Just then the doorbell rings. I tell my parents i got it, shut my door,and run downstairs to get the door. When i open the door i see kelci standing in the door with a plate of cookies.

"Hey dude, i brought some cookies for you" she said

"Thanks" i say "would you want to hang here for awhile? I need your help." I say

"Sure"

We walk up the stairs to my room where the door is still closed.

"Brace your self"i say with a smile.

The last look i get from her is a comfused distant look before she is attacked in kisses as I had been.

"You didnt tell me you had a dog!" She said

"I didnt even know"i said "my parents just brought him home from the vet convention a few minuets ago."

"Oh, well whats his name?" Kelci asked

"I dont know thats what i need your help with." I said