Chapter 9

That night I got ready for the volleyball game. Cameron was picking me up at 6:00 and I wasn't even close to ready. So quickly threw on a tank top and jeans that were ripped at the knees. I sprinted into the bathroom and threw my hair up into a messy bun and opend the top of my eyeliner and mascara and carefully put them on. After I was done I ran back to my room and got my neon lime green handbag out of the closet and threw in some sun glasses,my iPhone and my wallet, then ran downstairs to sit on the couch and wait for the ringing of the doorbell.

After it seemed lik hours it finally rang. I walked over and unlocked the door,when I did I opened the door I saw Cameron standing there. He was actually really handsome I dont know why I didn't notice it before. He had on shorts and a tee shirt with his hair spiked with dried gel.

"hey, ready to go?" he asked

"I think so"I answered

We walked out to his orange Lamborghini parked in the front. When we got to the game I was convinced the whole grade was there. We went to the bleachers and Cameron sat down by me.

"heyy Cameron!"a girl yelled over the crowd.

"oh hi Abigail"Cameron answered

"do you want to sit by me?"she asked

"no sorry but I'm here with Brooklyn."he said

My heart fluttered when he said this...so it must be a date.

"oh ok are you to dating now?"she asked

"no this is just our first date to get to know each other better."

"ok well my friends are waiting so I'll see you around Cameron"Abigail said as she shot me a jealous look.

"sorry about that Brooklyn."Cameron said when he was sure Abigail was gone.

"its fine...who was that?"I asked.

"that was Abigail she was my last girlfriend but that was in middle school and she says she still has feelings for me when I don't have any for her."

"oh that's nice."I said.

"yea but I have feelings for someone else."

"Oh."I said, "is this a date.i asked.

"I don't know do you want it to be?"he said with a smile.

"well sort of."I said.

"do you?" I asked

"yes." he answered.

"ok well it's a date then."I said with a smile and he smiled back at me.

He reached over put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

*************************************

Thanks everyone for reading....:)