Chapter 10

At the end of the game we said bye to our friends and he walked me to his car.

"are you hungry?" Cameron asked when we where in the car.

"A little"I admitted,"we can go back to my house and eat something."I said

"sounds good."he replied.

When we pulled into my driveway we both got out of the car and walked around to the back porch." My parents aren't home." I said

We walked into the kitchen and then I told cameron to sit on the bar stool.

Then I walked over to the fridge, I looked back at Cameron his big blue eyes staring back at me.

"What do you want to eat?"I asked

"I don't care, what ever you want"he said.

"Um, how about pudding and a corndog."

"Sounds great"he chuckles.

I grab the plates I had prepared for us with his help and we walked over to the leather couch in the living room. He takes his plate and puts his free hand around my back.

We start eating our corndogs.

"Are you thirsty?"I asked.

"yea." he answered

I walked over to the fridge again and grabbed two lemonades. Then walked back over to the couch and once again he puts his arm around me,tighter this time. I look up at him and he looks at me. I had never noticed how pretty his eyes where, big and blue calling me in like blue death traps.

"I really like you Brooklyn." he says without warning.

"I like you to."I say,saying it out loud makes me realize that it's true. Cameron was so attractive with his spiked chocolate brown hair.

"will you go out with me?"he asked

"Do you mean like as your girlfriend?" I ask,that was a stupid question of corse he meant as a girlfriend.

"yes,will you?"

"Yes."

He leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips. This wasn't an ordinary kiss like the ones Jason used to give me.....this was REAL.