Prologue

Xiao lin was a happy kid living with his parents and 3 older sisters. He was the youngest child and the most doted on and loved by both his parents and sisters. He had a family and life anyone dreamed of. They were not super rich but he was quite satisfied with his life.

On a Sunday afternoon after lunch, Xiao Lin was on his way to dancing institute her elder sister worked in. She was a professional dancer and worked as a dancing instructor there. The place wasn't that far from his home so he decided to walk there.

Xiao Lin learned dancing as a hobby now. But it wasn't like that in the beginning. Initially, his elder sister would drag him out and force him to practice with her when she herself was a student. Xiao Lin grimaced just thinking about that time. However, later on he started having fun and adopted it as a hobby.

Ring~Ring~

He checked his phone. It was a message from his elder sister asking him to buy listed stuff from convenience store.

As his attention was on reading the message, Xiao Lin didn't see the 'keep out, danger ahead, construction site' sign board ahead and kept on walking. It was only when he heard some noise from above did he looked up only to be badly startled and  frightened.

But it was too late to escape. Part of the building had collapsed and fell on him, burying him. Painful groans and labored breathing of a boy could be heard from under the rubble.

The people around quickly went to help the boy, shouting and calling for other's.

The last thing he thought was how unfair it was to die this young. How unfair. His father's , mother's and sisters' faces flashed across his mind one last time before he lost his battle for life.