Chapter 3

Kaitlynns POV

* ring! Ring! Ring!*

"Ugh!" I yelled while slamming the snooze button on my alarm. It was the first day of school... I hated it already.

I got up and walked to my closet. I decide to were my white lace crop top and high waist aero jeans. I put on my black converse. I then had to do my m hair and make up. I curled my hair and put light make up on. I'm not the type of girl who goes to big on make up. I decide to wear my Hollister perfume instead of my one direction.

I'm in the kitchen eating my cereal when my brother come down.

"Hey sissy!" Tyler says. God I don't know how he can be so cheery at 7 in the morning.

"Hey bud." I respond and while putting my bowl in the sink then go and hug him."you excited for today?"

"Yeah," he says, "I am kind of scare."

"It's gonna be ok." I give him a kiss, "I have to go tell my I love her."

"Ok." Tyler gives me a kiss then I leave. I decide to go to Nash's stop.

"Hey," Nash greets me once he sees me.

"Hey," I give him a smile in return. "Ok, so I'm kind of socially awkward a tad bit so can you help me and can I sit with you the classes we have together and at lunch?" I ask Nash kind of scared to ask him.

"Yeah, no problem." Nash says, I was really relieved. we flash each other a smile. "Hey! There's a party at my house tonight. Want to come?"

"Yeah sure!" I say. I think we would become good friends. I really like him, as a friend. Or was it more then a friend? Omg what has happened to me. I haven't even know him for 24 hours and in already debating if I like him? This isn't right. The bus screeching to a stop took me out of my thoughts. As I walked on the bus I got plenty of weird looks.

"Nash!" This random kid that just got in the bus but wasn't at our or Nash's stop yelled. "why didn't you tell me when the bus was coming leaving?"

"Well I kinda can't when I'm out side an your inside." Nash tells Hayes. "And that's my brother Hayes. I kinda ditched him this morning because I wanted to see you." Nash whispered to me, "here sit with me." I then sat down with him.

"Nash? Can I ask you something?" I ask Nash scared.

"Yeah! Anything." He says.

"What did you mean by you wanting to see me?" I ask concerned.

"Well... To be honest Kaitlynn. I kinda..." Then Nash gets cut of my Hayes.

"Oh is this the girl you told me you think you really like but just met?" Hayes asked Nash while sitting across from us.

"Will you shut up Hayes!" Nash said kinda annoyed, "I didn't want to tell her that much yet!"

"Oh... I never said anything," Hayes said and I laughed a little.

By now we are at school... Wow it was huge.

The school day went by really boring. The teachers didn't make be stand in front of the class and introduce myself. Which I was scared would happen. Turned out I have every class with Nash and we sit next to each other. I met one of Nash's friend Cameron Dallas. He was really nice.

----------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back ok so the next chapter is going to be Nash's point if view of his first day of school.