11

After inspecting the surrounding Neil came back where Lucious is but after hearing some footsteps coming not far from them he hide immediately. He waited until some second, his guess is right, the emperor is here. Seeing that they already found Lucious he can't do anything anymore to hide him and he thinks it is better this way, knowing the emperor favoring Lucious to much he might wreck the whole palace just to find his precious soon to be empress.  Another thing is, this is just a start to annoy the Emperor which he think would not be effective yet Lucious already decided so just let him suffer later. 

At first they can't find Lucious and first thing they saw is the breathtaking small beautiful fond and different flowers but when the emperor sight set in the tulips flowers his heartbeat suddenly fasten. A more breathtaking scene is in front of him, no other scenery would compare to the thing he is seeing right now. Lucious lying comfortably surrounded by flowers and some flying butterfly, he looks like some godly entity that no human could touch, too pure, innocent that any human with stain soul could never touch. Ah the emperor is definitely smitten to be thinking like this and his anger completely dispersed, he started to fasten his pace just to touch this man yet when he is about to touch him the three pairs of hand outrun him ... The great emperor known to be almost perfect because of his godly physical features and genius way of thinking and handling things froze for the first time. 

He should be the first one, but why does this man and even the fate make it hard for me to have a fulfilling life nowadays? 

Lee saw all of this, and he just shakes his head out of despair for his master. Hang in there your majesty

The three brothers immediately hug their precious youngest, they missed him to the extent of disregarding the presence of the emperor ... definitely unintentional. The three brothers almost literally cry seeing their youngest they touch him all over checking every inch and they all simultaneously thought that he lose some weight (when in fact not a bit). 

"Lulu your brothers are here"

"Lulu are you alright?"

"Lulu were here now, do not be afraid"

Seeing this  crying scene and undying love of the three brothers for their youngest would definitely make everyone melt their hearts well except for their parents and the two specific human beside them. The emperor felt irritated while Lee is thought of it as to over exaggerated.  

Lucious eyes slowly open due to constant shaking of his body and the first thing he saw is the face of his three brothers crying face, how he miss them.

"am I dreaming?" Lucious said that made the three brothers sad even more and so they hug him. 

Hearing this the emperor felt guilty. He intentionally did not let Lucious family see him thinking that they would help him escape, he knows that his family practically dotes on him and  would practically do anything for the youngest athelstan most especially the three brothers, but hearing Lucious said those words  he regretted his decision. This person whom he want to marry grow up with love yet he let him be deprived thinking that he could fill it. 

"Lulu you are not dreaming, our father and mother misses you greatly" Rold said that made Lucious concluded that he is no longer in his dream land. His eyes teared up and he hugs his three brothers tighter he definitely misses them. 

"Me too brother, me too." The brothers stays in that position for a while until the emperor spoke that made Lucious aware that he is there and watching. 

"Lulu come, your parents is already in the palace waiting for you" He said and extended his hand wanting to help him to get up so the three brothers back off, seeing their youngest made them satisfied and let the emperor do his thing. But instead if accepting the emperor's hand Lucious did not even take a glance on it instead he touches his brother Sen hand and pull it signaling him to come and help him stand which he happily comply.