16

" Does your foot still hurting? " The emperor asked.

"not anymore" Lucious responded.

The emperor just smiled and lightly kisses Lucious cheeks that made him flustered and slightly lean away from the emperor. Actually today he  want to say to the emperor that he would want to go back to his room considering that his foot is already healed, he plan to tell it right before he woke up but he was surprise when right before he opened his eyes the sight  of his highness was too close to his, wide awake looking directly at his sleeping face.

" woah this guy is sure creepy " Lucious can't help but to have a thought like this because who would enjoy seeing a guy's sleeping face first thing in the morning. 

And so, that is how their morning started until the Emperor scooted him in a sitting position and make him lean on him. This action made lucious heart beat faster than normal and a warm sensation slowly crawl in his face especially in his cheeks. That made him struggle to avoid the contact between them, placing his hands in emperor's chest he pushed him but it was immediately captured by the Emperor's hand. Their eyes locked at each others gazes, the Emperor though he can't let this chance go so he slowly lean his face, slowly until their nose touches. The emperor slowly closes his eyes in anticipation and even positioned his face sideward for better access when suddenly ...

"What are doing so early in the morning? " Lucious asked with an annoyed face. 

The emperor was taken aback, he gulped ignoring what lucious said he tried to further close the distance between their lips but he was greeted by a soft cushion and when he opened his eyes the person in front of him is already gone. Even with an expressionless face anyone could determined that he was greatly upset. 

I just want a morning kiss ... 

 " Do you have something to do today? "  The emperor asked .. 

Now that the emperor mentioned it Lucious remembered something important, it should be today that the Prince in neighboring country would arrive and Lee asked him to entertain him in Emperor's place.

" Yes, Prince Theo Hozard of Dystopia country would arrive later and I'm appointed to entertain him today in your place " Lucious said while eating not taking a glance at the Emperor.

" Prince Theo? Decline it. " The emperor responded that made Lucious and Lee to immediately looked at him with disbelief face. 

" h-huh why? "  Lucious can't help but to shutter he can't believe that the Emperor want him to disregard the  arrival of the Prince, he would understand if it's just an ordinary person but a prince of a country? wouldn't that affect the countries relationship?  

The emperor didn't answer Lucious but instead just continue eating and even put a side dish in Lucious plate as if they are not discussing an important matter. 

" Your highness may this humble servant of yours may say something " Lee said politely even bowing slightly. 

" you may not " The emperor responded and for the first time since he serve the emperor Lee can't help but to think when did their Emperor turned childish.

" Your highness stop acting like a child " Lucious can't help but to blurted out that made the Emperor froze on his place.

c-child ? ...

" Give me an acceptable reason why should I ignore the presence of that prince? " 

y-your highness you shouldn't refer a country's prince like that Lee thought and wanting to say this but decided not to because it looks like Lucious is scolding the Emperor right now.

" ... " The emperor really have a reason but saying it in front of Lee and Lucious is just too embarrassing as an Emperor.

" Then it's decided! that prince whatever ... I shall welcome him "  Lucious announced that made the Emperor even more upset. 

" And one more thing starting tonight I shall sleep on my chamber " 

" You shall not! " This time the Emperor can't help but to protest. 

" and why?! " Lucious responded back.

" I just ... " The emperor can't think of a decent reason but for real he just want to be always in Lucius side and he can't no longer wait until their wedding day. Since the day that their lips touched he can't no longer bear to be away from Lucious his heart aches thinking that what may Lucious doing, is he with that Neil bastard?, roaming in the harem?, flirting with others? or trying again to escape from the palace?.

" I just said so " and again he said it again like a selfish child and the emperor can't help but to facepalm in his mind.  And looking at Lucious face he made him pissed even more. 

" Mr. Lee notify me when that prince arrived a shall do some preparations and make sure that the Emperor shall take rest ... properly he look so stressed " Lucious said while still looking at the emperor suspiciously.

you stresses me! ... 

At exactly in that afternoon the prince arrived, together with its other companion a grand golden carriage  stopped in front of the entrance of the Palace and Lucious is just in the middle standing while waiting for the Prince to come out ... 

and just after some second the prince came out, as what Lucious expected this Prince is indeed handsome with its flirtatious aura and dashing smile he could already feel the ladies around them being being in dazed because of this prince character. 

But as soon as this prince laid his eyes on Lucious he froze. Upon seeing that the prince is already looking at him Lucious bowed politely and was just about to greet him but he was surprised when that prince is already in front of him and is already holding his hand. 

"Greetings to this beautiful being, I hope I didn't cause you disturbance upon my sudden arrival. Worry not because this beauty of mine would treat you with my utmost care to not cause you boredom " Prince Theo said while some unknown sparkling beautiful flower appeared surrounding his face. 

woah a character that I hate the most Lucious thought.

"Would this beauty care to tell me his name? so that I can call it lovingly " The prince continued.

Fuck I can't wait to make him touch my fist