20

Everyone looked at Lucious. Speechless.

Lucho was too stunned to speak. Elizabeth wants to faint.

"Brother, stop giving me all the credit! Father, I only suggested some ideas but brother completed the whole plan. He is still the one who devised" Lucious protested.

"But I won't complete it without your cute ideas, I even want to include your name to the people who contributed to the victory. If you just not threatened to ignore me I would even ask the previous Emperor to also give you a reward and I-"

"Rold Athelstan! Stop this nonsense and explain yourself" Lucho cutted off his son.

"Father let me explain it" Aiden stepped forward.

"Let us all relax and calm ourselves" This time Osiris took over and motioned his servants to prepare them a more accommodating room for everyone.

Now, everyone is seated accordingly. Luscious seated beside Osiris, his parents and Theo are on both sides while his brothers are placed further.

"Aiden Athelstan, can you explain clearly what really happened at the time of the war? Can you prove that Rold Athelstan is really worthy of the title the previous Father Emperor gave him?" Osiris started, while moving the plate of sweetened snack towards Lucious.

"Yes, your majesty," Aiden responded respectfully.

"Truth to be told, Rold is just exaggerating, though I can't deny that our brother, Lucious did contribute something in that strategic plan that made our country victorious "

At the time of the war. Lucious is still in his early teens when Rold was summoned in the war in order to give assistance. Having a close relationship to his youngest brother, Rold was so restless that Lucious might forget him when he came back so he kept on sending letters every other day that it even filled up.

It became problematic that his parents even thought that he was slacking and the commander at that time became suspicious and even personally checked the letters he was sending which he regrets after because it was just full of Rold being too concerned about lucious. After that, Rold became famous having a brother complex in the whole barracks thus "lulu" became a little too famous among the soldiers at that time.

At the end the sending of letters was still limited, forcibly. Thus Rold's letter became too lengthy that even Lucious became lazy reading but they still continued communicating.

"Aren't there people who check the soldiers' letters before sending them?" Elizabeth asked.

"There are mother but because of brother's "too lengthy" letters that just full of "about lulu" I think they just skip it also at that time and Brother Rold having an extremely brother complex even got in the enemies camp so they also overlooked it and thought that it was just a useless letter so no one knew that Brother is telling lulu everything that happened in the war" Aiden explained.

"d-do you even read all of that?" Theo can't but whisper at Lucious.

"just .. skim through it"

he didn't read it all Lucho, Elizabeth, Theo and Osiris all thought.

Through those letter exchanges between brothers, unknown to all Rold is already explaining his strategic plan where Lucious became interested and suggested some impish ideas. Such as poop traps, poisonous snake sea, millions of Rats spreading diseases in enemy camps, throwing bee hives and even bullfrogs were not spared.

Of Course those disgusting ideas were not approved at first, but becoming an acting commander during a war due to the fact that the commander at that time died made it easy for Rold to command all. But that's what made Rold become more renowned. It was a magnificent plan with a streak of disgust.