🎊🎉🎊🎉

When Lisa asked Jennie's hand in front of their family and friends, She became the most happiest person on earth. Everyone was delighted with the engagement. Jennie and Lisa doesn't really want a big wedding but both of their parents disagree. The Manoban and Kim empire is not only bond with business but soon to be with marriage. Local News in Korea and Thailand Featured the Engagement of the two heiress.

„The two gorgeous Heiress are now off the market"

„Manoban Empire and the Kims bond are getting bigger"

„Lisa Manoban is now engaged with Jennie Kim from Kim Empire and Korea's Princess of KPOP"

„Jennie Kim's Boss congratulate the couple for their engagement „

Their engagement is all over local and international news. Many entertainment channels sent their congratulations and ask the newly engaged couple if they can interview them and be a guest in their show.

Jennie's POV

I am really happy that Lisa asked me to marry her. This will be a short engagement since we are planning to have our wedding on April. Well after 3 months. The entertainment industry are trilled as well. I need to finish all my commitments before March so I could prepare for the wedding.  Lisa is in Thailand right now. Her family went back after New Year celebration. She is due to come back again here for the business and wedding preparation after a week. I am super excited to see my fiancé again.

I am on my way to YG building with manager Oppa.

„Jennieyah, I am really happy that You're getting married" Manager Oppa said

„Thank you, Oppa. I am really happy right now" I smile back at him and he smile back at me.

We arrived at the YGE Building and everyone congratulate me. I can see their happiness are pure.. I was called by our CEO to personally talk to me about the wedding and my projects. Manager Oppa and I took the lift and he press 16th floor. When the lift sounds, that indicates that we arrived to the floor where my boss is, I inhale deeply and take a step going out from the lift. My manager is walking in front of me. I bow to everyone in the floor and greet them, they said congratulations to my engagement as well. 

Our bOss's secretary saw us. She bow to us and greet us.

„CEO Yang is waiting inside Jennie" she daid

Manager Oppa opened the door and we saw the man beyond our company's success. CEO Yang is sitting in his chair when he saw us entering his office. He smile and greet the both of us. He ask us to seat down in the couch.

„So Jennie, how are you? By the way congratulations! I am so thrilled!" he said

„thank you Boss. I am happy and very blessed." i said

"What matters most is your happiness Jennie. Anyways, lets talk business. You will still be doing lots of show before you tie the knot with your lovely fiancé. But you can always tell us your opinion about this, alright?" CEO said

"Thank you so much, boss" I said

We sat down and talk about my schedule. I found out that they are proposing a concert for me in Korea before I get married. I'm so excited about this but I will first ask Lisa if she will allow me. The last thing she said before she left back to Thailand is not to get huge project before the wedding. We need to talk about it.

My manager and I went home after the meeting but instead of me going to my penthouse , I went to see my parents in our estate.

"Hello miss Kim! Welcome home!" Our butler Yu said

"Hello there Yu! Thanks. Btw, where's mum and dad?" i asked him

"Your mom is outside but Master Kim is in his study room." He said

"Thanks Yu, I will go and see my dad now." i smile and went to my dad's study room

I knock and open the door. I see my dad sitting in his chair watching something in his computer.

"Hey, dad!" I greet him and smile

"Oh hello there my princess, I didn't know you're going home today." He smile and stand up and open his arm for me to embrace

"I've missed you dad" i hugged him back and he kiss me in my head.

"I've missed you too princess." There's sadness in his voice. I look at him curiously

"You seem sad dad, whats wrong?" I ask

Dad hold my hand and walk me to the couch.

"Sit princess" he said and look at me

"Daddy what's happening? Are you okay? Is there a problem?" I said. Seeing my dad for the first time like this vulnerable is breaking my heart. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Baby, You're my only child. I am happy that you are now getting married. Don't get me wrong I love Lisa for you I'm just not use to the fact that someone will take you away from me, from us" He said

"Daaaaaaaaaaady, please. Lisa is not taking me away from you and Mum." I smile at him. "Dad, I will always be your princess and lisa is your add on Princess dad. Aren't you happy that I will be married to Lisa Manoban?" i teased him

"Lisa is the perfect match for you love. I just can't believe that my only heir is now getting married. Love, this is not about the wedding but let us talk about this since you're here now. I know that you are not interested with handling our business but baby, Mum and I are getting old? Are you still not interested in taking over?" My dad said.

I was caught off guard with my dad's words. I didn't even realize until now that I still have the empire to rule if time will come. But I'm not really into business.

"Dad, just let Lisa handle the empire if we got married. I don't know but, i trust her to manage it. Dont you think its a good idea?" I said

Dad look at me and smile.

"Baby, i thought about that too. But Lisa's family has an empire too and Lisa is the only heir to manage that since that handsome guy Leo will soon be a doctor just like his mom. I know Lisa can be a good CEO for the both in the future but she will be needing someone else's help and that would be you my daughter " he said

I look at him. My dad had sacrificed everything just to let me follow my dreams of being an idol. Though His heart was broke when he found out that I'm not interested handling the business his love for me is unconditional that he let me be my own self.

"Dad, can I think about it? Please?" I ask my dad

"Sure baby, please think about it. And tell Lisa that I need to talk to her next week. Maybe she can fly over here." He said

"I will dad, she's scheduled to be back here next week anyways so, i will tell her about that." I said

My dad and I were still sitting on the couch. His arm is wrapped in my shoulder. I missed this moments with my dad. I hugged my dad too. We didn't realized that it's already time for dinner til my mom get into the room and wake us up. We fell asleep on the couch.

"Get up you two, let's eat dinner." My mum said and smile looking at us.