I meant every word I said. Once I get started on something, it's almost impossible for me to stop. Midoriya told me to stay back and fix up the others if I can while he attacks Stain. I simply nodded my head and started to heal the worst injured first, mom. She had cuts all over her body and a few to spare. I grabbed a needle and thread that I asked come with the costume and got to work on sewing up the wounds. Once I finished with her, I started seeing up the other hero, and then I sewed up Iida who still thought it was none of our business.

Midoriya wasn't moving around, and I started getting scared shitless. Villains always terrified me because of Shigaraki and his stupid league. "You know girl, I know someone who really wants to see you again." I winced in pain as he pulled me up by my hair. Being a wolf had a lot of perks, but they all had setbacks. Mom had told me ever since I was a kid about how sensitive we were about hair pulling. So, I tried to avoid that at all costs. Suddenly, I felt like Stain had poured ice all over me. He had said someone wanted to see me again. The only person that could possibly be was-

I was dropped to the ground and realized I couldn't move my body. Stain had done something to me, used his quirk on me. Stain went to stab Iida while telling us how much different we were from the other three. I wanted to tell him how much he was wrong, but I didn't get the chance, someone sent fire straight towards Stain and he had to avoid it or get burned.

It was Todoroki! He was cursing out Midoriya for not giving many details about a text and I almost died of laughter. A situation like this and Todoroki can still give a lecture about silly things like a text. I wasn't paying attention to what Todoroki was doing, but I was trying something I only tried when I was captured. I slowly calmed myself down. Good step one complete. Next, I let my body only fill with one certain emotion which caused my eyes to go blood red and my hair to go dark black. Then I felt inky wings sprout from my back. Hehe. Excellent.

I realized a while ago that I could move, but I kept quiet because I was trying to do this. I let my body fill with only bloodlust, causing a transformation at happen and allow myself to go into a certain thing I call an ultimate move. I could only hold this for so long, otherwise I could lose any sanity I have. Focus. Only worry about getting to Stain. I was helping Midoriya and Todoroki attack while everybody else was paralyzed.

I barely registered anything going on with my surroundings, all I could tell was that I was attacking the hero killer and that was all I cared about in that moment. I couldn't feel when he stabbed me, and I couldn't feel the power that was coursing through me. My time was up, my sanity was slowly leaving my body, and it was obvious.

Selina POV

Abby was using something I hadn't seen before. Her skin looked as if it were made of ink, and she had black inky wings that made her look terrifying. The glowing blood red eyes didn't help much with that either. I don't think she could last long like this, especially since she looks like she's lost he God damned mind!

Abby POV

I knew I was fighting. That was about all I knew. Everything I saw was red as blood. I wasn't even able to register pain much less anything else. I had to stop myself before I couldn't stop myself anymore. For some reason, my mind went to Bakugo and when I bit him. And just like that, I was unconscious.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in the street. I felt like I missed out on something, but that wasn't important. Stain was tied up and nothing bad was going to happen. Todoroki was the first to notice I was awake. "Well, look who's up. Thought you would be out for longer, but I guess not." He smirked at me, and I smiled while grabbing him and pulling myself up. "We beat Stain?" Then I was told about what happened after I was knocked out. I was about to say something about all of that, but my body had a spasm of pain, and I was on the ground again. "Damn. Looks like I have more cuts than you guys do." It wasn't a lie. I was basically covered in scratches, no doubt they'll leave some scars.

Other heroes appeared and we had to have an ambulance come and stuff like that. I wasn't paying attention much, I was too tired. That was until I was flying without my wings. Midoriya was right next to me and then I realized that a Nomu with wings had grabbed us and was flying away. Suddenly, we were going down. I screamed out of fear. Stain stabbed the thing and that confused me more, I thought he was tied up.

Stain was monologuing and was scaring the shit out of us all. He said that only All Might could kill him and that made me scared for my uncle. Then, it all stopped. I don't really remember what happened after that, I was going in and out of consciousness without realizing it.

Next thing I remember, is waking up in a hospital bed. Todoroki and Midoriya were talking about what happened, but I wasn't paying attention. I couldn't concentrate on anything except Bakugo. Suddenly, Gran Torino, Manual, and mom walked in with the chief of police from Hosu. I was silent, showing my respect for him but still curious as to why he was here. He began to lecture us about how none of us had the authority to use our quirks to do what we did. "Well except for Abigail that is." I looked over at my mom who had said that sentence. I asked what she meant and explained that since I was interning there, she had given me special permission to use my quirk for means of self-defense. I was shocked that meant that I wouldn't take damage for what I did. But what about the others?

The chief said that the public wouldn't know about them doing anything and that Endeavor would take everything. "Sir, could you not mention me as well? If my friends aren't going to be mentioned I would like the same." He agreed and then left us with a thank you and our own thoughts. I wanted to talk to Bakugo so badly, I didn't even know why.

I ignored my mind when I heard Iida had gotten his results back. His arms had permanent damage. His left hand will have some numbness and he wants to keep it that way until he can call himself a hero. After that I smiled at them and went to sleep again.

I kept going in and out of consciousness while I was recovering. When I was fully healed, I was allowed to go back to my internship with my mom. Her and I had a talk about why I ran away, and she explained how she didn't remember doing or saying any of that. We both agreed to never tell dad about it and then we started to train my body so I could combine multiple quirks at the same time. It was difficult, so I started with Todoroki's quirk. He has two powers, so it was easy after I got that down.

Other than that, the internship went by like every other day. Before I knew it, the internships were over, and we were coming back to school.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok I tried doing something today and came up with... That.

I love writing this story, and I'm planning to have something big happen in the story... Maybe next chapter or the chapter after that. I won't tell what it is... But it will have more to do with Bakugo. Yeah that's right, the Bakugo x Abby is going to actually start soon. (They've kissed, I know. But they will talk about it soon plus something else)

Also I'm sorry if the next chapter is kinda sexual, I watched an anime called Devil's Line and it is kinda, but not really, sexual. That is just how I get rid of the weird awkwardness I feel with sex-related things. Says the person writing a story that has sex in it. Would you shut up! Ignore me and my inner conflict.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please leave a vote on this chapter! If not, please tell me what I could do better in the comments!

Bye bye!

-Dissecting_Stein

My Hero Academia: Aizawa's daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें