Crazier In Love

LISA

The next day, the happiness I felt last night had not drained up. I woke up with a light heart and a fulfilled soul. The happiness I feel is overflowing.

What has been stuck on my mind since last night was the fact that Jisoo, the love of my entire existence, is very much committed to me. So much that she already considers us as married couple, of course less the formal marriage. She is my wife and I am hers too. Those words may be just words for others, but for me, it entails a lifetime commitment, a lifetime promise of loving, supporting and caring for each other no matter what.

Just like our previous talks, I want to marry her in a formal marriage ceremony to seal our love for each other. I would want to marry her anywhere she wants. Sweden, Australia, Spain, Brazil, Netherlands, France, or Germany are some of the countries I have in mind as choices for our wedding. Well, that depends though on our future status, considering the things, matters and issues that surround our relationship.

I honestly and fervently hope and pray that at the end of it all, Jisoo's parents would have a change of heart the moment they find out about us. I was just being brave when I told Jisoo that everything ends the moment they find out and that she doesn't have to choose me, 'coz technically it wasn't a choice for her to choose me in the first place. But in reality, I could never ever imagine myself without my girlfriend, who is actually peacefully sleeping in my arms right now.

She is the most beautiful thing in this world. Not even the snow in the winter days, not even the cherry blossoms blooming and adorning the surroundings, not the most magnificent falls around the world, nor the rainbow every after a storm. It's her. Even in just her pikachu pyjamas, without make-up, without combing her hair, even with smudges of food or dirt in her face, and even in her most savage moments, she will always and forever be my goddess. Everything beautiful in this world could never be at par with this majestic creature I hold in my arms. And I am forever honored to be her lover.

Well, as much I want to go on and on and on and on with my dramatic and romantic confession, I have to wake her up because, as adults and working people usually say, duty calls. And apparently, my girfriend, as you all know by this time, is the gorgeous Sajangnim of the company who is about to have a grand concert in two weeks. So, we have to work our butts out. It's 7:30 in the morning already.

From this day forward, I woke up making a promise to be the most dutiful wife I could ever be for the sake of my wife. Damn! I'm enjoying the "wife" thing now. No more childish Lisa. I have to properly live in our present and maturely think of our future, 'coz despite the uncertainties, we still have a future to think of, right? No matter how many times we stumble in our life the only way to go is to move forward to the future. Hoooh, I can't believe how mature I sounded there!

Now, now, back to my wife.

"Good morning, Love. Wake up now. We have to be at the office before 10am right?", I said waking her up.

She stirred and groaned. Obviously, she still doesn't want to be up yet.

"Okay, ten more minutes then. After that you have to wake up. I'll go ahead and prepare something for breakfast and I have to give Dalgom his food too, okay?", I said again, as I squirm out of her body pressed in mine and fixed her head on a pillow.

I sat up, stretched my toned body and thanked the heavens for a good night sleep and for a good morning wake up. Unknown to Jisoo, I set up the alarm to my phone for 10 minutes.

"No more than 10 minutes Sooyaa.", I said and gave her a kiss in her cheek before I went to look for something to cook.

Sadly, there's nothing in the fridge that is worthy of cooking. I just remembered that our supposed grocery activity did not materialize because of that incident on the café. So I decided to make sandwiches with fruits on the side. I swear I'll find time to fill this fridge of ours and I swear under my parents' name to learn how to cook other food other than pad thai! So, I have to contact Daddy again for Oplan Dutiful Wife!
.
.
.
.
.