The Calm Before the Storm

The tourists returned to Bankok later in the afternoon and arrived just in time for a hearty dinner prepared by their master chef daddy Marco.

After dinner the girls stayed at the garden for a short chat. It was Rosé and Jennie's first time to tour Lisa's house and first time to be inside her dance studio. Jennie wasn't feeling well so she and Rosé decided to call it a night. While Lisa and Jisoo stayed in the garden.

"Hot choco?", Lisa offered.

"Hmm okay. Let's go make some.", Jisoo answered.

"You can stay here. I'll take care of it."

"No Lisa, I want to help. Let's make it together."

"Well, if you insist."

Jisoo grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled the girl in the kitchen. They prepared hot choco for both of them. While preparing, Jisoo sat at the marbled countertop at the center of the kitchen.

"You look cute in your pyjama, Sooyaa!", Lisa commented, seeing Jisoo in pikachu printed night wears.

"Oh really?Jinyoung oppa gave this to me during my last birthday.", Jisoo replied. The crimson haired girl heartily laughed the moment she saw Lisa's grim reaction.

"I shouldn't have mentioned.", Lisa irked.

"Come here. You're cute when you're mad, that is why we tease you most of the time.". Jisoo grabbed Lisa's hand and tugged her closer to her. Lisa automatically wrapped her arms around Jisoo's waist and settled between her legs. Jisoo draped her arms into Lisa's shoulders and connected their foreheads. They were smiling at each other sweetly, without a care in the world. They stayed in such position until they heard a voice that made them both jump out and away from each other.

"Herrmmm! You're hot water is already boiling girls."

Lisa immediately went to the direction of the perculator, got two mugs, scooped choco powder, and put the hot water, without looking at her mom, who is now getting cold water from the fridge. Lisa knows her mom is eyeing her teasingly. Jisoo pretended to inspect her nails to avoid eye contact with their mom.

"Chill ladies. I don't mind. Don't just do anything INNAPROPRIATE in the kitchen.", Tisha teased a little more as she passed by the two who are still speechless and blushing like tomatoes.

Lisa huffed heavily when her mom is already out of sight. When she turned to Jisoo they both laughed. But what is funnier is that both got back to the same position they were caught, with two mugs of hot choco beside them.

"Hmmm strawberry and choco. A delectable combination.", Lisa uttered after giving Jisoo's lips a deep quick kiss. And that is after Jisoo had a sip of her hot choco.
"Lisa, stop flirting with me. I swear the moment we entered this kitchen all you did is to flirt.", Jisoo replied as she took another sip. Nights like these with Lisa are precious. And Jisoo is surely happy everytime.

"My goodness, Sooyaa. I'm just complimenting how tasty your lips are!"

"And there it is, you're flirting again!"

"Urrggh! And what if I am?? As if you don't like it anyway!"

"I don't like it and at the same time I like it hahaha!"

"You really are one weird goddess."

Few more minutes and they finished their choco.

"Let's go upstairs Sooyaa, let's get you out of those pjs-------". Lisa was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.

"Oh no, Lisa. We're not doing it tonight. I'm tired from flying back and forth and from the previous activities of our vacation. And we'll be flying back to Korea again tomorrow afternoon. So nope, we're not doing it."