Time

As Lisa descends to Jisoo's neck and nips the skin until a red mark taints it, Jisoo moans uncontrollably. Under their bedsheets, the two naked lovers share a heated moment.

Until...

Knock knock!

Lisa groans at the interruption and was ready to get up when Jisoo pulled her neck and kissed her square to her lips. And Lisa's mind was back to her lover again. As their tongues battle for dominance, Lisa's hands roam in Jisoo's silk body until she found one breast and plays with it, to the older's delight. Jisoo, on the other hand, playfully wraps her arms around Lisa's waist, her nails lightly scraping Lisa's skin, down to her naked behind. This hightens Lisa's arousal and Jisoo knows it very well.

Knock knock knock knock knock and another knock.

"Holy mother of.....", Jisoo almost curses, had it not been for Lisa kissing her to shut up.

"Language, Love. It might be mom.", Lisa was giggling but obviously frustrated too.

Jisoo just sighs and indeed thought that it might be Tisha, waking them up for breakfast.

Yes, they almost made love early in the morning because Lisa couldn't keep her hands to herself when she woke up and seeing Jisoo in her black lingerie, which also made her crazy for her last night.

"Blame it to my hormones or what, but you're driving me really really crazy Love.", Lisa answers when Jisoo swatted her roaming hands the moment they woke up.

"Hmm I guess I'm going to impose a rule until our wedding.", Jisoo thought.

"And what rule would that be, huh?"

"No lovemaking until our honeymoon. Yes, that's my rule!! From now on we will not make love until after we're married.", Jisoo smiles widely at Lisa. The younger, on the other hand, was wide eyes.

"I will not accept that rule!! That's... that's ridiculous, Love!!"

"Oh come on Babe! That's too simple of a rule."

"Why do you have rules anyway???!!"

"I...I just want to. To test you if you really love me for who I am and not just because I'm good in bed and I have the perfect body.", Jisoo exclaims proudly.

"Oh my goodness Kim Jisoo, so conceited of you!! But you don't have to impose that rule. You know how much I love you for who you are and not because you're so damn phenomenal in bed! And besides, you won't have that worry of getting pregnant before our marriage!", Lisa continues to whine but Jisoo remained unbothered. She was looking at Lisa like she didn't give a single damn about she said.

"I want it and I will impose it. And you, can't do anything about it.", Jisoo says with convition.

"Fine! If that's what you want then so be it. Just don't go waking me up in the middle of the night when you're so needy of me!", Lisa smirks confidently.

That was their conversation just a few hours ago. And yet, here they are, almost about to start their third round of the early morning make love.

Being interrupted, the two did not have any choice but to dress up properly and answer the person in the door.

"Good morning, Mom.", Lisa smiles after opening the door.

"Good morning, Honey. Are you and Jisoo up? I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but your Dad, cousins and friends want you to join breakfast."

"Yes Mom. We'll join you. Good morning.", says Jisoo behind Lisa, already dressed.

"Good morning to you too, Honey. I know you guys want to rest more but they pleaded and even your Dad joined. They are still excited when you announced you'd be setting a date for the wedding."