Friends???

At YG Building
Inside Chu-nim's office

"Wooooww you prepared this much food for us unnie?". Jennie was really surprised upon entering Chu's office. There was a makeshift long table with varieties of food. Soup, ramen, sweet and sour fish, teokbokki, fish cakes, beef soup, kimbap, sushi, chicken curry, sweet and sour chicken, kimchi, Thai food and a lot more!!

"Well, I don't know what you want guys so I prepared everything that you might want.", Jisoo proudly said. Jisoo wanted only the best for her sisters. Eating was their favorite past time during their idol days so she wanted that now again.

Rosé was already quiet and when they saw her, she was already on her 2nd chicken with a bowl of soup on the other hand.

"Awww my baby Rosé is so cute.", mumbled Jennie. Jisoo heard it and was surprised at the endearment she used.

Jisoo whispered to Jen, "What did you call Rosé?".

Jennie blushed and couldn't look at Jisoo.

"I-I said OUR baby Rosé is cute.", Jennie stuttered.

"That's not what I heard.", Jisoo suspiciously answered.

"Then that's not my fault your hearing is poor!", Jennie teased Jisoo, stuck out her tongue and ran to where Rosé was.

Jisoo just shook her head. She knows she was missing out something with these two. Anyway, she has to focus on satisfying her guests.

"Everyone, please gather now and let's eat.", Jisoo called and even the bodyguards were invited to eat with them.

When the Pinks have settled down, and when I say settled down, meaning they're so stuffed, they sat in the lounge of Jisoo's office.

They're having coffee to help them digest their intakes a little faster and of course stories over a cup coffee would be a great idea.

"So after here, where do you intend to go?", Jisoo asked.

"Oh! Me and Jennie unnie will go to her mom's house. I would actually stay there with her until we finish this project.", Chaeng informed her. Jennie was smiling and seems to be extra happy about the fact that Chaeng would be staying with her.
"And Lisa here, is staying in Paradise City Hotel.", Chaeng added.

Jennie had a bright idea.
"Hey, Lisa why don't you stay with Jisoo unnie? I heard she bought her own apartment that's near here. Unnie, I'd like a tour in your apartment. I haven't been there, but Chaenyoung already stayed there.", Jennie pleaded.

Jisoo, at this point, was frozen in her feet. Chaeng knew why.

Lisa felt that Jisoo didn't want the idea.

"No, I'm fine staying in Paradise. I don't want to be a burden to Jisoo unnie.", Lisa said.

"But it's too expensive there. You will be spending so much. Well, we know you're rich already and you definitely can afford it but still, it's such a waste of money. And I guess Jisoo unnie wouldn't mind at all. Won't you unnie?", Jennie continued.

Jisoo doesn't know what to say. Good thing Rosé butted in.

"Wait Jen, I have to go to the comfort room. Jisoo unnie, can you accompany me?"

"Hmmm sure.", Jisoo complied.

Inside the comfort room.

"Unnie it would be a great idea if Lisa would stay with you. This could be your chance to iron out everything between you.", Rosé convinced Jisoo.

"So, you just dragged me here to tell me that and you're not really in need of a bathroom?", Jisoo asked.

"Unnie, the point is you have to fix this thing between you and Lisa. And this could be your chance."