Chapter 4: Hanging out with him

(a/n) I just want to say the chapters will become longer, just give me sometime. Also Luke will probably be in the next chapter.

**************

*Payton's Pov*

I wake up to my phone ringing, I groan slowly sitting up and grabbing my phone. I rub my eyes before looking at the caller ID. I smile when I see who it is. Ashton.

"Hello" I yawn, rubbing my eyes once again.

"Hey Payton, your still sleeping at 12:00 in the afternoon" Ashton excalim.

"Wha-" I look over at my clock on my nightstand. "Damn your right it is 12"

I hear Ashton laugh. That laugh is.....just......damn. "Anyway, hurry up and get ready im about to come to your house"

"What...why" I say getting out of bed.

"Just get dressed" He hangs up the phone before I can say another word.

I go in my bathroom and take a quick shower. The whole time I was getting ready, all I could think of was Ashton. His smile. His laugh. His looks. Damn he was so hot. Wait........I just met him yesterday and all i could think about was him.

I get out the shower and get dress. I decided to wear my Rolling Stones T-Shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, with my black combat boots. I quicky throw my hair up in a ponytail and put some black eyeliner and mascara on.

I make my way down the stairs when I hear a knock on the door. Ashton. I quickly make my way to the door and open it to see him.

"Hey Ash" I smile.

"Ash" Ashton questions.

"Oh sorry if you dont like that nickname I wont call you it"

"No I like it, anyway can I come in" He simles.

"Oh Yea" I move out the way and let him in. I close the door when Ash is in then I make my way to the Kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink" I ask him, grabbing a cup for me.

"Sure" he says leaning up against the counter. I grab him one also.

*3 hours later*

Ash and I had been hanging out all day, watching movies, talking, and eating popcorn. Right now we're laying outside on the grass looking up at the clouds.

"Payton" I see Ash look at me, smiling.

"Yea" I question, sitting up.

"I know your probably going to get mad at me for saying this but" he pauses, sitting up. "I think........I think you should give David a chance, you haven't even talked to him, you've just been yelling at your mom about what choices she made in the past. At least talk to David"

I don't say anything. What would I say to David? And I think Ash is right. I need to give David a chance and stop yelling at my mom for the stupid shit she did.

"OK"

"Ok?" Ash looks at me confused.

"Ok I'll give David a chance" Ash starts smiling "but" I say holding up a finger for ash to stop smiling like an idiot. " but what would I say to him and also I'm still mad at my mom"

"I know and its ok if your still mad but that's you being mad at your mom not David"