Chapter 10: I didnt mean to

*Payton's POV*

Right now I was laying on the couch in the living room, texting Ash.

From: Ash

Hey babe

To: Ash

Hey!!!

From:Ash

What's up

To:Ash

Nm just laying on couch u???

From: Ash

Nm laying in bed I wanted to talk to you about something

To:Ash

About......

From:Ash

Not over text..........dinner? 8?

To: Ash

Oh OK sure dinners fine.

From:Ash

OK good well I gtg I'll pick you up at 8

I wonder what Ash wants to talk about that he can't talk about it over text.

*skip to 7:00 pm*

Its finally time to get ready for the date.

I head upstairs to my room and into my bathroom.

Turning on the water, I undress and get in the shower.

After taking a shower, I wrapped the towel around me, walking into my room.

"Oh my god" I jumped at the sight I saw before me. "Luke what the fuck are you doing in my room" luke was sitting on my bed, looking me up and down.

"Ava told me to come get you but you were in the shower" he smirks "oh and these are nice" he holds up a pair on my red lace underwear.

"Fuck off" I say trying to grab my underwear from him, but failed by tripping and falling on top of him.

"Mmmhmm" our faces are too close together. I try to get up but Like grabs my waist "never thought this would happen" he smirks once again. " I wanna rip that towel off you so bad" he whispers in my ear.

My breath hitches from his words. "Oh my" my breathe.

He chuckles "but I won't you have a boyfriend." He let's go of my waist, I get up grabbing my underwear from him in the process.

"Get out" I say after a few seconds on silence.

"Bye babe" he says walking out.

I roll my eyes at his words. I can't believe him.

I get dress - white lace skirt with a creme color lace crop top and pumps- and do my makeup -black winged eyeliner and black mascara- by the time that's all done I look at the clock.