Chapter 16: Wedding plans

So my mom decided to have the wedding New Years Eve. She said she wanted to start the new year with David as her husband. I'm happy that my mom is happy with David. That's all I've ever wanted was for her to be happy, and I guess my dad couldn't give her that; happiness.

I'm happy my mom has chose me to be her maid of honor. Luke still is pissed but he's happy his dad chose him as best man. Also that means me and Luke get to walk down the way with each other.

I take a sip from my drink as I watch The Vampire Diaries.(a/n my fave show ever)

Luke an I haven't spoken much since at the park. Its like we've gone our own ways. I kinda knew this would happen but I kinda hoped that me and Luke would sneak around and see each other, but he's gone back to ignoring me like before.

"Payton" I hear my mom call from the kitchen "can you come here"

"Yea" I call back getting off the floor and walking into the kitchen. I see my mom sitting at the bar with papers and magazines surrounding her.

"Payton, I need help planning this wedding its hard by myself" my mom says looking up at me.

I take a seat at the bar opposite from her. "I thought David was suppose to help you"

She sighs and rubs her face "he said that it's my choice what happens with all this wedding stuff and I really wish you wouldn't call him David"

"I think he should help you and what am I suppose to call him"

"Dad" my mom almost whispers.

"You know I can't call him that" I look at my mom, I play with the hem of my shirt under the bar.

"Why not"

"He's not my dad, he's Luke's dad. David will never be my dad even if you and him get married" I look away from my mom. Are we really going through this?

"I know I just wish you would give him a chance" my mom says, looking back down at the magazine in front of her.

"I am" I breathe out. "Do you want me to help you or not"

-
After helping my mom for 2 hours, she finally decides to take a break.

"Well that should be everything I think" my mom says looking at all the papers. Just then the door opens.

"I'm home" David calls out. I hear the front door shut and David dropping his bag.

"In here" my mom calls to him. She starts putting all the wedding stuff up, when David walks in.

"Hello darling" he says giving my mom a kiss. I cringe.

"Hello Payton" David chuckles at my response to the kiss. "Where's Luke"

"He's been in his room all day" I say.

"Can you go get him please Payton" David asks.

"Yea" I say getting up and making my way to Luke's room.

I knock on Lukes door. He answers shortly after. But instead of saying anything, he grabs my hand and pulls me in his room. Luke shuts the door and pushes me up against it, slamming his lips into mine.

He moves his lips against mine, I do the same.

Luke places his hand under my shirt, rubbing small circles on my skin.

Just then there's a knock at Luke's door.

"Luke" David calls out.

Before I can say anything Luke shoves me in his closet, and let me tell you it was a mess.

"Hey dad" I hear Luke say.

"Have you seen Payton I sent her up her to get you"

"Uh no I haven't seen her all day" Luke says.

"Oh well when you get a chance I need to talk to you about something"

"Actually I'm free now dad if you wanna talk" he can't be serious? He's going to leave me in this nasty ass closet.

I hear the door shut, and everything gets quiet. I sigh he left me in here. I hate him.

25 minutes later I hear the door open again. I open the closet to see Luke sitting on his bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" I say sitting beside Luke. "You left me in the closet so you could go talk t-" Luke cut me off before I could finish.

"My dad wants me to move to America" Luke breathes out.

******
A/n sorry guys its so short but I wanted to update for you since I haven't the next update won't be until next Sunday maybe......

VOTE

COMMENT

PLZZZZZZ