Chapter 22- We're stronger together

(A/n) guys there's this chapter and then an epilogue and then that's it. Also I had writers block for this chapter so I went back and read the whole story from the beginning..... How do you guys even like this book I don't.....

*Payton's POV*

* 1 week later*

Ring

Ring

I groan, shifting sightly in my bed, grabbing my phone.

Half asleep I answer it "Hello"

"Hey, did I wake you" Luke asks on the other end of the phone.

I was surprised that he called me, we haven't spoken since you know what happened a week ago.

I smiled, I didn't realize how much I missed his voice "Yea but I'll live" I say sitting up.

I hear him chuckle before speaking "well get up and get dress I'm taking you on a date"

I sigh "but Luke didn't you read my note I left you"

"Yes I did you've had a week"

"Fine"

I hang up the phone, slowly getting out of bed. I make my way to my bathroom, turning on the shower, I slowly Peel my clothes off. I haven't gotten much sleep so I feel like a zombie. With that I get in the shower.

After a long hot shower, I go into my room over to my closest. What am I going to wear?

I decide on something warm and casual.

*20 mins later*

I've been sitting on my couch still waiting for Luke.

I'm honestly nervous about seeing Luke I haven't seen him since we had sex and I feel like it's going to be awkward between us.

Knock

Knock

I slowly get up, walking over to the door.

"Hey Luke" I say awkwardly as I open the door, letting him in.

"Hey Payton you ready to go" I look him up and down slowly taking in what he's wearing. As always he's wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a black shirt.

"Checking me out I see" Luke chuckles.

"Wait what" I say confused.

"You were checking me out it's OK" he pauses "You've seen me naked so I don't mind" he winks. "Come on"

We walk to his car, he opens my car door. "Thank you" I smile and say getting in the car.

**

We drive for what seems like forever, in silence but it was comfortable silence.

**

Luke pulls over into a parking lot, in front of the parking lot was a greenhouse.

"Why are we stopping" I ask confused.

"This is where we are having our date" He replys, turning the car off.

"At a greenhouse" I ask.

He chuckles "come on"

He gets out the car, coming around he opens my car door, then goes to the trunk.

I look at him confused as I get out of the car. What does he need that's in the trunk?

I watch as Luke walks around the car with a picnic basket in his hand. He holds out his hand for me to take. "Come on your going to love what's inside the greenhouse" he leads me to the greenhouse, he opens the door letting me go in first.

I step into the greenhouse but stop in awe. It was so beautiful. So many different flowers and the greenhouse was light up by string lights hanging from the ceiling.

Luke grabs my hand once again leading me to the back of the greenhouse behind the flowers. There was a blanket on the floor with a vase and flower in the middle of it.

"Do you like it" he asks setting the basket on the blanket.

"Luke it's so beautiful " I breathe, smiling.

For the next 2 hours Luke and I sit and talk, eating, laughing and having a good time.

" thank you Luke nobody has ever done this for me it's so beautiful I could stay here forever" I pause looking at his beautiful face "with you" I lean in he does the same.

Our lips touch and I can feel the sparks I've wanted to feel my whole life. It felt amazing just me and him here, alone in this beautiful greenhouse. It was so perfect.

Luke pulls away "can I ask you something"

I nod "if you could marry me would you" he says. "Not like now, but in a couple of years"

I didn't say anything, I just smashed my lips against Lukes, I loved the feeling of his lips on mine.

After a few minutes of Luke and I kissing, Luke pulls away.

He begins to kiss my neck, finding my sweet spot quickly, I moan.

I pull on his shirt. Luke pulls away. "Are you sure" he ask

"Luke I've had sex with you how many times and your just now asking me that" he chuckles.

I pull his shirt over his head, running my hands over his chest, I push him down on the blanket, climbing on top of him. Luke helps me pull my shirt over my head, revealing my lace black bra.

"3 times" he whispers.

I look at him confused "what"

"3 times, you've had sex with me 3 times but only remember 1"

I smile at Luke "well make this one count and make me never forget it." I lean down, pecking his lips, kissing down his body. I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants, slowly sliding them off.

Lets just say that night was the best night of my life.

*****
(A/n) sorry guys thus was so short but I wanted to save the best stuff for the epilogue which will be unloaded soon I wanna make it the best ever.

VOTE
COMMENT