chapter 2

Chapter 2 again another chapter of Andvocell_Raegree yes i know i said this chapter would be of my own but im lazy(well not really all the effort it talks me to copy this) and well i'm currently writing chapter 3 in a note book so yeah. edited by me.
Enjoy
--------------------
Allura's pov
"Alright paladins! Time to get ready for dinner!" i called and watched as all the paladins rushed to come in and get ready. I laughed quietly, walking towards my own quarters to get ready.
I slid my dress off,slowly standing in my shower room,running a bath to take away my daily stresses. I sighed, relaxing into the warm embrace of the water. It felt warm, familiar, lethargic, lonely. I struggled to place the feeling but quickly dismissed it as i urged myself to unwind momentarily and just relax. I let out another sigh as steam surrounded me in the bathroom,my eyes sliding shut as i enjoy the silence and the nice warmth of the water.

I slowly allowed my mind to wander, aimless memories flooding my consciousness........

"Allura, this dress is perfect!!"

I quickly sat up, water splashing slightly out of the tub. My eyes were wide, my heart thrumming in my ears as i slowly assesses the voice that had spoken in my mind.

"My dear, i will always serve by your side. I am your knight after all."

My vision blurred, my lip quivering as i hugged my knees. The water didn't feel as warm and relaxing anymore. If anything it felt like cold alcohol against my body cleaning but stinging at any cost. I let out a shuddered sigh,closing my eyes as tears slid down my cheeks.

Elyse hunter. My dearest  beloved, deceased knight. Friend. Idol. Lover.

I sobbed against my knees as the steam slowly dissipated from the air. The air tasted thick, sad and the slightly smelt of lavender. Her favorite scent.
I wept for the emptiness in my heart, the loss in my soul, the burning in my chest and the new found empty feeling in my life. I wept for the tragedy of the love i once knew and worshiped. But most of all, I wept for the abrupt theft of my love.
There was no one to understand or listen to my tears.

I cleaned myself and sorted out my tear stained face, i quietly went to dinner. I sat in my space at the head if the table.
I didn't feel like eating anymore.
"Allura?" A gentle voice called.I fought the urge to stiffen at the call,but i merely cast my eyes up to look slowly at the worried faces of my paladins. I felt a small twinge of guilt course though me as i straighten my posture, smiling slightly. It was a bitter smile, forced and sorrowful. Easy to see though.
Shiro cleared his throat,staring at me with kind eyes.
"What's on your mind 'llura" he asked quietly calling me the nickname that Elyse had called me. I saddened even more and froze for a moment before slowly directing my gaze back to my meal. Another suppressed shiver, but this one less pleasant than the last.
"My life before my cryo-sleep," i muttered, reaching a hand to grab my cup of water. I swirled the liquid watching it twirl in it's temporary prison. Faintly, i felt like my soul could relate to the feeling. I could feel the eyes of everyone at the table staring at me. I glance up making eye contact with keith.
"What was it like?"Hunk asked,his voice low and cautious. I almost thanked him for his reverence. I smiled, feeling tears flood my vision once more. My thoughts flooded with images of her.
"It was every bit wonderful, as it was beautiful," i whispered back, my voice wavering as i fought the onslaught of tears. Hunk looked back at his food. I looked away as Coran straightened his gaze at me, questioning eyes staring at me, begging for an explanation.
"It was someone you loved,wasn't it?" Pidge piped up, looking at me with calculating eyes.I felt a small shiver shake my lower back. I nodded mindlessly, my eyes dropping to my lap.
"Indeed it was,"I responded slowly, staring at my entwined hands. "She was all i needed then.....i just wished i still had her now..."i whispered, watching droplets of water splatter seamlessly against my hands.
"she was my everything......" The mood shifted, a sad confused aura choking the already tense atmosphere.
Lance looked up and met my me for a few moments of eye contact.
"What was she like?" he inquired, tilting his head towards me as he gazed at me expectantly. I gripped my hands together watching them turn white at the strength of the hold. I took a deep shuddering breath.
Maybe another time" i settled, standing and exiting the room quickly. I could hear a quiet hum of hushed conversation resume at the table, but i only hurried back to my quarters, struggling not to break down and to sob on the floor of the corridor. I held onto the wall for support as my legs gave up on me and a memory invaded my senses.