"Never been much of a fan of cemeteries." Adrian tried to make conversation again, even attempting his weakest chuckle yet as he scratched the back of his goosebump-risen neck.

"omnis creatura, solus moritur."

Adrian stopped in his tracks, his eyebrows becoming tighter. That language. He had definitely heard that one before. The only thing is . . . Adrian wasn't fluent in any language except English. "What?"

The lady slowly turned round again, stopping right in front of a grave. Adrian seemed like she was staring through him as if he were a piece of glass. "omnis creatura, solus moritur."

"I-I don't-" Adrian stammered, blinking rapidly as he shook his head. "I don't know what that means. Tell me what it means."

"omnis creatura, solus moritur."

A groan of frustration was released from the teenage boy, his hands running through his hair. His voice rose at the older woman, but she was unfazed. "Tell me! Tell me what it means!"

"omnis creatura, solus moritur." The lady repeated, stalking forward until she was right by Adrian's side. She set a hand on his shoulder, making the redhead's whole body feel cold as she raised a finger to the grave she was stood by.

THANA SPARROW.

"I still don't understand." Adrian told the woman, shaking his head as he desperately turned to her. "Who is she? Who are you? What's happening to me?"

The lady's face slowly itches closer until her weak breath was fanning his ear. It took awhile for her to speak, but Adrian felt all the wind knock out of him when she did. "Awake."

Adrian gasped loudly as he sat upright, panting as his eyes stared widely at the wall in front of him. A frantic Stiles was by his side in seconds, calling his name as he grasped onto him. "Adrian! Adrian, it's okay! It's me! It's me!" The boy shouted when the Martin caused a struggle, his movements slowly devouring as he met his eyes. "It's just me. What happened?"

Adrian looked down at his bedsheet covered legs, shaking his head as he tried to breathe normally again. "I don't know." He declared, shaking his head slightly. Stiles gulped as Adrian turned to him, feeling his hands shake with fear. "I think you should call Scott."

❚ ❚ ❚

"omnis creatura, solus moritur?" Scott repeated for the tenth time since this morning when the two boys had come clean of the redhead's problem, sharing his weird dream. "What does that mean?"

Stiles exhaled loudly, running a hand over his buzzed hair. "We don't know." He glanced over to Adrian, who was sat by the hazel eyed boy's bed, playing with his fingers.

Scott's eyes darted between the two boys, eyes wide. "Why didn't you guys tell me?! I'm the first person who should know about these things between us three."

"I didn't think you would care." Adrian grumbled, earning a confused look from the McCall boy. The redhead sighed, looking up to meet his brown eyes. "You were stuck up with Allison and the Alpha- mainly Allison."

Scott's shoulders slumped in defeat, guiltily looking between the pair. "I'm sorry." He apologised, looking over at the bitten teen. "Let me see your mark."