chapter 4

Anya's pov
Today is the day m going get married. I just woke up but I am restless.
Mumma came n send me to bathroom so that I can take a warm bath . Yesterday, cuz of mehndi n haldi etc I was really tired. When I was washing my hairs I saw my hands in the dark reddish brown colour of mehndi n Arav's name was there. I was already feeling like a newly wed. After bath I wore my lower n tshirt. N as I entered my room someone closed my mouth with his/her hands n asked me to be quiet. Then I realized that this was Arav. I was shocked cuz he is the groom for God's sake why he is here .
He said ,"I really wanna ask you something but I hv to do it this way cuz my mom will be sad if had I asked to meet u today before the marriage "

God why he wants to talk to me . Is he going to cancel our marriage !!!?!! No no no if he did that my mom n dad would be hurt .
"Anya !" His voice broke the chain of my thoughts.

"I wanna ask u that ....ur happy with this marriage right? Ur not being forced na ? Cuz m ready to give a chance to this marriage." He asked me.
"No Arav ji m not being forced but it's my own decision to marry u. N m ready to give chance to this marriage too. " I replied.

Then we parted our ways to join them forever in few hours.

The make up artist came n started doing my make up. After putting things on my face from like 3-4 hrs I was looking like a bride. Ofc m the bride of Arav ji.

There won't be any barat coming as we r in the hotel itself n yea. In 15mins I will be going towards the mandap.
There came my parents in the room ...My mom was really emotional n dad too they were almost crying . N natasha to lighten our mood said ,"at the time of your bidaii m gonna play ..gaadi waala aaya ghar se kachra nikal 😂😂😂" I slightly slapped her arms lol ....M not some kachra n Arav ji is not any gaadi waala.

We laughed a bit and had our family time. My few colleagues n natasha di took me towards the mandap n there I saw Arav ....My to be husband. He is looking devilishly handsome.
Thank you God , in my teenage years I use to ask a handsome caring n husband with positive qualities in future . I never thought that u will make him real.

N there my Greek God husband was looking at me like m the most interesting thing in the world.

Then after few chantings of mantras he made me wear mangalsutra n his hands brushed my neck.
He was not removing his hands n then the hook of mangalsutra got tangled in my hair n wahh he tied it.

Then he was filling my hair partition with a silver coin n I was looking at him. Many people clicked our photographs.

Then the priest announced "vivah sampann hua "

N we started taking well wishes from elders . We touched Arav's dadi's feets she said ," m really happy that finally my grand child got married to such a beautiful girl now I just have one wish before I die......(Anya n Arav : ok m seeing that where is this going ) I want to see my great grandchildren"
N after her this statement I blushed crimson. N everyone laughed at this. Arav leaned below n whispered in my ear ,"you look cute when u blush. Well for my dadi's great grandchildren ...may be she will see them soon. "
N I blushed really bad my face was so hot with his husky voice .
He is just teasing u annu.

Then the bidaii time came. My mom dad natasha n even miya was crying my other relative were there too . They were crying too n I was crying too cuz from now onwards my home is where my husband lives. God ryt now I dont give a fuck about my makeup.
I sat in Arav's Audi n we drove off to his house.

After we reached there . Mom did my grah pravesh n we started to play that game finding the ring game.
N guess who was the winner ....
.
.
.
.
.
ARAVVVVV!!! Ofc ...
Then mom send me to the room n told me,to sit on the bed with my veil down as it's the ritual that husband will take off the veil.

While I was sitting Arav's married cousins came n started talking to me
To be exact giving advices.
She was like ...."bhabi u know I had my first time( ofc she is talking about sex ) with my husband on our wedding night n it pained like hell. Well u can just ask bhai to be slow ..cuz it's not painful for them. N ya know bhabi mostly guys wants that on their wedding night (suhaag raat)
That's y this night have this much importance. "
Then Arav opened the door n came inside. N just at that moment his cousin dashed off n said to us ..."don't forget to use the protection" n I was again speechless!!
He said," don't mind her , she just talks too much. N no need to be this awkward cuz m not gonna touch u without ur consent" He is nice na- my heart said.
He then asked me to change. He said ," it's fine I know we both are awkward at the moment but don't be cuz m going to take the sofa , u can sleep on the bed." I resisted ," no no Arav ji you can sleep on the bed , I will take the sofa" Arav resisted again n finally we both ended up with sleeping on the same bed. Yea we made the wall of pillows in between n slept peacefully.

Word count: 1007
_________________________________________