Amane x spirit! Sadistic! Reader

Okay quick question for a kenma x reader and Akaashi x reader story I'll be writing soon lmao

Would y'all prefer for kenma a:
-yandere story
-soulmate story
-alternate universe (he travels to your universe and you try helping him in getting back to his own)
-war story

And for akaashi:
-parent au
-end of the world/global disaster story (zombies/aliens etc)
-forest spirit akaashi

LMAO SOMEONE STOP ME FROM DOING THIS SHIT,,,

(Literally all other au's that aren't chosen will be used for other characters like kuroo, nishinoya, bokuto or lev etc)

Requested by @akiyoui

Not entirely sure how this will go so it might not be too great since I don't really??? Know??? What sadistic is???

Amane stared at his silver haired friend. Her crimson eyes were happy and energetic, life swirling in them as she laughed at something funny the male had said.

The moment would have been perfect if she were to have been talking to him instead of Kou.

Now, don't get him wrong, he loves Kou. That blondie is most certainly one of his bestest friends. Amane having taken a liking to naming their friendship a 'bromance' but one thing was for sure, he was jealous.

"You're staring again."
Aoi giggled from besides him, a young girl whom was more of an acquaintance rather than a friend to him.

The yellow eyed male scoffed, ripping his eyes away from the duo and turning to look at her who still had her eyes stuck on the paper in front of her.
"So what if I am?"
He sneered.

She raised her brows in an amused manner, not paying him much attention still as she worked on the maths equations.
"If you like her that bad then why don't you confess to her under the willow tree?"

"The willow tree?"
He scoffed.
"Isn't that the really ugly tree at the back of the school?"

The girl nodded her head, finally meeting his gaze as she finished the last question.
"First of all, It's not ugly. Second of all, they say that the willow tree is haunted by a ghost that's an enthusiast for romance. If you confess to someone under her tree then a pure love is sure to bloom."
She explained, resting her head on the small palm of her hand.

Amane pondered over the rumour for a second before shrugging.
"Might as well give it a try."

Aoi smiled, her purple hair moving with her excitement.
"I'll tell her to go meet you there at break."

"It's okay, It's okay."

The male fidgeted with his uniform as he walked back and forth under the willow tree. The leaves rustling with the wind as he took in deep, nervous breaths.
"It's just a confession. Just say, 'Yashiro, I've liked you for a long time now. Even though you have radish legs, I still like you'. Yes, perfect."

As the male continued fretting over the soon to be confession, a small giggle sounded out, his gaze instantly snapping up to meet the e/c eyes that stared at his from a branch of the tree.

"Is that how you're going to confess to her?"
You scoffed, leaning down your face to get a better look at him as he tilted his head.
"You fucking suck at confessing."

"Huh?"
He raised a brow as you slapped a hand on your forehead.

"Oh my goodness! How rude of me! Let me introduce myself."
You smirked, jumping down from the branch and down to the floor below, reaching out a hand.
"Y/n l/n of the willow tree. School mystery number seven."
(Since Amane isn't a spirit here then you're taking his place)

"School mystery?"
He gasped as you giggled and nodded your head.

"Yep! Amazing right?"
You smiled, almost instantly going to flick his forehead after letting go of his hand.
"Now, practice how you'll confess again."

"O-okay?"
He took in a breath, straightened himself up and begun.
"Yashiro, ive liked you for a really long time no- OW!"
He yelped, rubbing the spot on the back of his head where you smacked him mid-sentence.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"ARE YOU A ROBOT?!"
You laughed, clutching your sides.
"Dude, losen up! You're confessing not talking to the president. Again."

The male pouted before sighing, straightening back up, relaxing his muscles and staring once again.
"Yashiro, ive liked you for a lon- STO- OW!"

Once again, you cut him off, slapping the back of his head before pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Since when did boys become formal? Jesus, it's like I'm talking to a baby."

"HEY!"

"Look, I'll give you an example."
You sighed.
"What's her first name?"

"Nene..?"
He raised a brow, slight amusement slipping through his voice as you stood straight, tall and relaxed.

"Nene, we've known each other for quite some time now. We've had our ups and downs, fights and laughs, tears and smiles, and in the midst of it all I found myself falling for you. You're perfect in every way in my eyes from your looks to your personality, even with your flaws and insecurities I still think you're perfect. I'll understand if you don't accept my confession but I just wanted to get that off my chest."

The male looked at you with wide eyes before a sly grin appeared on his lips.
"You're used to this aren't you?"
He laughed as you huffed.

"Well yeah, after years of sitting on this shitty tree and watching everyone confess, it tends to rub off on you."

Before the male could say anything else, you fixed his uniform and hair, giving him one last smile before disappearing in mid air.

"What...?"
He breathed out, though he didn't need much time to dwell on that as a happy voice called out to him.

"AMANE!"
Yashiro smiled, running towards him with a smile on her face.
"What did you want to talk about?"

Sparkled danced in her eyes as she waited his answer excitedly, though he knew she wasn't excited for him, she was excited because of Kou who stood a few feet away. Though his eyes didn't land on hers at first, they traveled up towards the branch where you once sat, your teasing smile oddly enough still stuck in his mind as a small grin appeared on his own lips.

"Nene, i think I just fell for someone at first sight."

He knew there was a low chance of meeting you again but he'd take it, he'd promise he'll stay at the school and meet you in the future. Alive or not, he'd see you once more under the willow tree.