Teru x reader

Requested by @RAITEIJOU

Broskis,, thank you for the support on my kny stories so far 🥺
I still gotta publish Obanai, tengen and sanemi but ahhh the amount of love on the ones that are already out is whack.

It was always the little things he loved about you.

From the way your eyes lit up when getting an answer correct in maths to the little smile you'd always have when eating something you liked. The satisfied hum that left your lips whenever someone hugged you.

And the way you could never say no to his sister.

"Come on y/n! Pleeeeaase~?"
The small girl begged, her hands intertwined in front of her chest as her eyes grew glossy.

"I-I can't... I have exams tomorro- oh forget it. Fine."
You smiled, ruffling her hair as the girl cheered excitedly.

Teru watched with a smile, not admitting that he too enjoyed the fact you were staying for a sleepover.

"Now! Lets get ready for our tea party!"
The girl exclaimed as your eyes widened, a chuckle emitting from your lips.

"Teru, save me."
You sweat dropped as the male chuckled, standing from his seat on the table where you two were previously working on, to walk over to you and the girl.

"I shall save the princess y/n from her madman of a mother!"
He exclaimed, throwing an arm around you as his sister's eyes exploded in stars.

"PRINCESS Y/N AND PRINCE TERU!"

The male sweat dropped, not really liking the sound of where this was going.

"I should've kept my mouth closed."

"And then, the prince rides off in the sunset with the princess!"
The small girl grinned, her eyes staring at you both expectedly.

You and Teru stared at eachother, him wearing a kings cape while a tiara rested on your head.

"Well?!"
She pushed on, nudging Teru closer to you whom only replied with a tired sigh.

"Put your arm around my shoulder."
He muttered to you who raised a brow.

"Sorry?"

"Just do it."

Doing as told, you curiously placed your arm around him. Though, you soon regretted that decision as he bent down to pick you up princess style.

"Happy?"
He asked the girl who cheekily giggled away.

Your face exploded into a shade of red as you cling onto him, bashfulness kicking in while hiding your face in his chest.

"And now they kiss!"

"WHAT?!"

"It does not say that in the story!"
He exclaimed as the girl stuck out her tongue.

"Just do it!"
She giggled.

You stared at her with wide eyes before turning to Teru whom was, surprisingly, already looking at you.

"T-Teru?"
You whimpered, your breath shaking as he lifted you up a little, his face tilting at an awkward angle yet closer to you.

"Sorry."
He breathed out, his hot breath grazing your lips.
"I really wanna be your prince right now."

And with that, your lips crashed onto his, the warmth emitting through your body as he tightened his grip around your small form.

His cheeks heated up, your hand cooling them off as you cupped his face, your other arm still hooked around his shoulders.

And this entire time.

His sister and Kou happily recorded the moment.

Excited for the moment they send the video to all your friends.