Hanako x reader x tsukasa

Requested by @MARIWAIFU

The rain hit the ground mercilessly as the lightning lit up the world.

It was days like these when you wondered if you could get any more unlucky.

"Curse those stupid weather people, should've brought a fricking umbrella." You cursed under your breath.

It had been around an hour since school ended and the building was near empty by now, school clubs and teachers being the only exception. Your club being one of the last clubs to leave the school.

"Don't worry y/n! I'm sure the rain will die down soon!"

That's what aoi had said before she left with akane.

"Curse pretty girls. Always having someone to walk them home."

You weren't really popular unlike aoi or Yashiro for example. Though you do get confessed to once in a while, they always lose interest in you in less than a week.

A small chuckle snapped you out of your thoughts, turning your head around to be met with the empty corridor.

"Hello?"
You called out, your eyebrow raising suspiciously at the shadow that quickly turned the corner to the other corridor.
"If someone's playing a game on me or planning to scare me then it's not going to work! I don't get scared easily."

Sure, it was true. It was very hard scaring you. Countless times your classmates tried scaring you with jumpcares or fake bugs or leaving a scary ghost picture on the vent just above your seat but it never worked. But now? You couldn't help but shiver. Something was different. It's as if the day got darker and colder in a minute, the lightning lighting up the corridor only to be engulfed with darkness soon after, the faint chirping sound of birds now being replaced by thunder and howling wind.

"Please, just leave me alone."
You called out once more in hopes of sounding confident, but the way your voice raised spoiled it.

Deciding that either the person won't come out or it was just your imagination, you turned back around. But your confidence all disappeared when you were met with two, horrifying might I add, pairs of golden eyes.

"Hello~"
The one of the right said, a white patch on his cheek with the kanji character for seal written on it.

"Well aren't you pretty?"
The other one chuckled, a black patch with the same character on the opposite cheek.

"W-who are you two?"
You stuttered, backing away from them as they chuckled.
"That's not our school's uniform! You both need to go home now, the school is closed now!"

Both males chuckled, turning to look at eachother with an amused expression before turning back to you. It was only then when you realised they must be twins.

"She stuttered, brother. How cute~" the one with the dark patch cooed, walking closer to you.

"Do we scare you miss?"
The other one chuckled, smirking as they continued to back you up.

'What is wrong with me?!'
You scolded yourself internally as your back hit a wall.
'Why am I so damn scared?! They're just two boys'

The space between you and them was closing up, either they didn't care about personal space or they were just plain perverts.

Both.

"If we introduce ourselves, would you be less scared?"
The one with the white patch breathed out, planting his arm next to your head as the other one hugged your waist.

You nodded your head weakly, tears pricking the side of your eyes as both boys chuckled.

"I'm Tsukasa Yugi."
The boy hugging you introduced before peppering your cheek and jawline with kisses.

You let out a small squeak of surprise as he chuckled before burying his head into your neck.

"And im Hanako, school mystery number 7."
He grinned as the breath hitched in your throat.

"S-s-school mystery?!"
You squealed as he nodded, leaning down to your ear as a shiver ran up your spine.

"We'll meet again, y/n l/n."

And with that, they both straightened up and walked off down the corridor. Disappearing once turning the corner.

You stood there, panting and shaking as you stared at the spot they once stood.

"I- we'll meet again?"
You questioned yourself before turning back to the exit of the school where the heavy rain now turned into a light shower.

Walking towards the exit you hugged yourself before deciding it would be best to just run home now, that is until something caught your eye.

Where you were once pinned, stood an umbrella. A small note hanging off of it as you neared it.

-With lots of love
From Tsukasa and hanako.
We'll see you tomorrow