Touchy! Mad! Tsukasa x reader

Yall are gonna hate me for turning this into an angst.

Requested by: @_COCOGOAT

Flickering light enveloped the classroom you resided in. The chirping birds outside tuning out your soft humming as you sat on a desk, your legs intertwined as you swung them back and forth. School had ended not long ago, the dismissal bell ringing loudly as the large crowd of students pushed and shoved their way out the two exit doors at either side of the large building. Bunch of barbarians— that's what you'd call them, hating the way they acted like animals and showed no respect.

Thankfully you had escaped that same crowd of fleeting students long ago. Twenty seven  years ago to be exact. Your death hadn't come as a surprise, your dark history having never been a secret only leading to your inevitable demise. You didn't seem to mind though, preferring much more to haunt the taunting walls of the school, the same halls that brought back unwanted memories and uninvited feelings. You didn't miss living, you just missed the advantages of being alive. It had taken you three years after your death to notice this, missing the fact you could travel wherever your heart desired, the sudden panicked heart beat when you were trying to rush the homework you hadn't done the night before, the sparks that would fly through you when a certain person held your gaze for just a second too long— too long to consider it a coincidence.

You hummed, closing your eyes and leaning back onto your arms, your hands sliding slightly on the table before securing you up. You never ceased to swing your legs.

You couldn't complain though, dying wasn't half bad. You had been able to scare countless students during your ghost years— an activity you found yourself enjoying more than you should. You could also phase through walls, that was pretty darn cool. And even if you missed the connections you had when alive, you couldn't ignore the connections you had made in the after life.

A memory flashed through your mind, a pair of yellow eyes full of mischief and no good staring up at you. You could swear you even saw a twinkling of admiration as you scared yet another student, watching them run off as they tripped on their feet.

"That was amazing l/n!" The boy threw his fist up. "You never did that trick before."

A grin took over your lips as you placed your decapitated head back onto your neck, moving it from side to side until you heard a satisfying crack.

"Its new, thought I'd give it a try today."

The boy laughed, grabbing your hand excitedly as you both strolled down the halls. You listened closely to the nonsense he was spewing out— talking a thousand miles a second— nodding and smiling as he spoke about the moon. That was the only thing you caught really, the moon, the rest was just a mumble of words.

Hanako was always a curious boy, he had caught your attention without fail when you had become a spirit in the school. Sure you had heard about him when you were alive, he was the infamous hanako-kun of the toilets after all, but you had never really been a believer of all that supernatural talk. The irony.

It had only been a few minutes as you both walked around, chatting aimlessly as you zoned out. By the time you zoned back in he was already hugging your waist as he continued his speech about the stars and how many universes there really could be.
This did not bother you— having grown used to his odd little antics by now— you continued walking, making sure not to trip up over his feet that stepped a little too close to your own.

"Is that so?" You hummed, turning a corner. The boy continued without a care in the world, missing the way you had stopped talking to stare down the figure at the end of the hall.

Snapping back to reality hanako looked up, eyes meeting with those of his brother. A wide and enthusiastic smile slowly sketching onto his lips— now that you looked closer, it looked more sinister rather than enthusiastic. Without warning he pounced on the boy that had wrapped himself around you, tackling him to the floor with a battle cry.

"Hanako~ why would you betray me like this?" He sung, smiling brightly, a stark contrast to the fact that he was mercilessly hitting the identical boy beneath him. "And you." He added, stopping his doings to turn to you. His eyes glowed, showing danger and almost borderline insanity. "The only boy that can get this close to you is me."

This was a reoccurring scenario with the two boys, though you got along better with hanako his brother would not allow it. Never hesitating to ruin the moment between you both and declare you as his own. By now both you and hanako were used to this, expecting the male to jump out sooner or later during your day. His infatuation with your spirit was never hidden.

"Alright," you shrugged. "Just please don't cause a scene like last time. I can't handle two crying boys."

Tsukasa smiled innocently, jumping off the male and to your side instead, his hand instantly intertwining with your own. It's not like you had much of a choice, tsukasa was a very stubborn boy and would not back off with a simple rejection. Even then the thought of rejecting him was far from your mind— not that you'd admit it. You couldn't even bite back the smile that tickled your lips when the dragged you away, cursing hanako if he ever thought about touching you again.

Fluttering open your e/c eyes you were met with the boring ceiling of the classroom. The popcorn ceiling giving you a sense of nostalgia. The memories you had made with the two boys were short and almost meaningless, only ever having had strolled the school aimlessly with them. Tsukasa had shared many hugs and cuddles with you, occasionally you'd be blessed to remember the rare times he'd give you a peck on the cheek, the memory making your pale, ghostly cheeks set ablaze.

Throwing your legs forward you hopped off the desk, dusting off the imaginary dust before holding your hands behind your back, turning to walk out the familiar room. The door slid open with one simple pull, you had only stepped a foot out the room before you turned to give the now dull room a final look.

In front of you Tsukasa ran around the desks, his laugh ringing out loudly while you followed behind, jumping over tables as you tried to tap his shoulder— helplessly trying to make the boy be 'it'. The memory caused a swirl of emotions to stir in your chest, you gripped the area of your now still heart as you watched more memories of you and Tsukasa appear around the room. The once boring classroom now coming to life once more with the soon-to-be-forgotten memories.

You smiled turning out the door and sliding it close, walking down the hallway of the large school aimlessly. A tear escaped your eyes, the warm drop soon being followed by another and another until you fell to the floor— fully sobbing as you watched the hazy memories of you and the dark haired boy turn to nothing but star dust. His laugh echoing in your ears before disappearing.

He was gone and you were now ready to move on.