15 k special?? ¡SMUT!

Okay I've been putting these two off for a while now since I'm horrible at handling anything to do with smut/lemon/NSFW but I decided since y'all were absolute angels and continue to support my poopoo stories then I would give it a try.

I will still stay within my comfort zone though and this will not be the actual descriptive adulting action cause holy heck I'll pass out but it will be based around that.

Tsuchigomori x reader smut
Requested by @oisvil

And

Teru x reader smut
Requested by @RielaMcgGuire2005

Enjoy!

It was hard for him to even comprehend what he was doing to you

It was hard for him to even comprehend what he was doing to you. All he knew was that you were a panting and sweaty mess underneath him.

He absolutely loved that.

Love marks lingered from your jawline down just below your chest, the fresh and purple bruises bringing him a sense of pride he'd never imagined he longed for.

Being a spirit wasn't fun. Watching humans go about and find their soulmates thanks to their red strings while he had to live all of eternity alone was hard.

So when you came into the school, red string connecting you both, he lost his cool. He kissed you that day as if your lips were made out of the most delicate chocolate, wanting to take his time savouring the flavour softly and slowly. His hands cupped your cheeks softly and carefully as if you would shatter in his hold if he were to hold on too tight. And you eyes. Goddamnit your eyes. He could drown in their colour and would still be a happy spirit.

He was romantic.

A complete opposite to now.

His hold on your exposed body was harsh and strong, the skin that bruised under his fingers driving him absolutely crazy like a driver far too drunk for anyone's good. His lips hungrier than ever before, savouring and tasting each bit of skin on you like a starving animal until he had to overlap the marks he had made due to lack of space. He didn't even bother slowing down or softening his doings, not even giving a shit if the entire world heard your screams.

He waited for you for so long. He waited while he was alive up until now when you were both spirits. Now you were here and he would do all the things he dreamed of.

From the soft to the harsh.

The whispers of sweet nothings blew into your ear as he went harsher and deeper than before, your whimpering state that begged for more only convincing him to hold on a while longer. Not wanting this moment to end.