19 ~ Brother After all

Start from the beginning

" Will Arnav remember everything? At least anything ? What will he think about me? He was intoxicated but I was not. What if he thought that I took advantage of him? What if he thinks that I wanted to trap him ? NO... please, I will not be able to see negligence and hatred in his eyes for me." Khushi prayed to her DM not to snatch the happiness she is getting, at least for the time being.

" Ohh.. God .. How will I face her? What will she think about me? A sex addict ? A pervert ? Did she already felt disgusted looking at my burnt marks on my faces? Did she think I had taken advantage of her? No.. Please... I will keep my distance from now on, but don't make her insult my love... I can not tolerate ..." Arnav thought while his heart was breaking with every second remembering only one month is left.

He closed his eyes in desperation not to run towards Khushi, crush her into his arms and confess his true feelings. It took his every damn control to not take that step.

" Arnav... drink this..." hearing Khushi's voice Arnav snapped open his eyes and the sight infront her somewhere made him more restless..

Khushi was standing in front of her, though she had collected herself but she is not meeting his eyes, but this is not what catch Arnav's eyes but Khushi's lips.. Her lips is swollen like a reddest cherry and anyone can say that she has been thoroughly kissed.

Arnav took the glass with trembling hands while immediately gulped it down. With the corner of his eyes, Arnav can see that Khushi was looking at him with a glint of expectation in her eyes..

"Ohhh... How can I break her heart? How can I stay away from her when I DESIRE her, only her throughout my entire life??" Arnav thought while handing back the glass to Khushi but remain silent..

Khushi was a little bit disappointed thinking that Arnav could not remember anything. Unmindful, she just stumbles on her feet, but gather herself before falling down. But in the process her head colloid with the bed stand.

" Oucch....." Khushi mumbled making Arnav super alert. He was busy in his own thought so he did not actually saw the incident happening but when he heard Khushi's voice and saw her rubbing her forehead while crunching her nose, Arnav rushes towards her forgetting his own vows to keep a distance with Khushi...

" What happened Khushi? Did you get hurt? Is it paining very much? God Khushi .. can not you see and walk? Why are you not answering me dammit?" Arnav bombarded his questions while minutely observing Khushi's forehead.

 can not you see and walk? Why are you not answering me dammit?" Arnav bombarded his questions while minutely observing Khushi's forehead

" I.. I am fine Arnav... It just..." Khushi felt chocked.. This man.. How on earth she is suppose to not fall in love with this man? How will she able to leave this man in first place after one more month?" Khushi felt her eyes prick with tears.

" Is it paining too much? Why are you crying dammit? I .. I will call the doctor.. wait.." Arnav's panic voice broke Khushi's self talk...

" It's okay Arnav..." Khushi said slowly while both of them sat together on the bed.