Chater 2

"WhAt?..." error state up looking around seeing he was back in the antivoid. "uHg..mUsT HaVe pASt oUt." He sat up but flicked feeling a sting in his arm, "TcH! FoRgoTtEn aBoUt tHat." Error took off his sweater looking at the wound on his shoulder. It was a deep bite mark that took up most of the shoulder. The wound healed over mostly but it look slightly infected. Error sighed as he open a portal to a random au walking into it "I'lL jUst StEAl a fEw sUppLieS fRom sOmeWhere, mAybE unDeRTaLe?" He walked through appearing in the waterfall of the original verse, he slipped on his hood hiding his face as he headed into snowdon. But sans was there and watched as error headed towards his home, he pulled out a phone dialing a number bringing it up to his skull "Hey ink its classic. The destroyer is in my au."

Time skip............

Error walked around in snowdon with a small bag of bandages in his hand. He didn't want to cause much attention so he used the bit of gold he had from one au to actually buy his supplies for once. He glanced into the bag checking for everything "ThIs sHoUld bE eNouGh rIgHt?" Just as error was about to leave he was smacked into a tree hitting his back roughly dropping his bag with the bandages "AuRGh?!?" He glared up facing ink as he was pointing his giant paint brush at him glaring angrily with red targets in his eyes. "Error! How dare you destroy a original au! I can't let you go unpunished for this!!" Errors sighed annoyed as he got up pulling out his blue strings from his eyes. He really didn't want to fight today, he's injury's weren't completely healed yet and he wasn't feeling very well at all. "JuSt bAck oFf SqUiD!" Error launched his strings at ink but ink dodge as he swiped his brush at error, the fight began. Both were mercilessly attacking the other with paint and strings going everywhere. Ink took his brush dipping it in red paint as he splashed it on error right where the bite mark was. Each of inks paints had a different effect on a monster, purple made chains while blue held down the soul. But the red paint was the worst for it burned anything it touched. Errors eyes widen as ink snapped his fingers making the paint burn into his wound "AUAgH!!!!" Errors clenched at his shoulder in pain as the paint got into the bit mark. Ink took the chance and kicked error down into the ground. "Had enough yet error? Just surrounded already and stop destroying my aus." Error glares up at ink before smirking and flipping ink off "SrEw yOU InK! YoU sTInk Of RotTen sQuId!!" Error then wrapped his strings around inks waist pulling him off himself, he then quickly opened a portal underneath himself falling in escaping. "Hey!" Ink quickly untangled himself as he stood up frustrated "He got away again.." ink stood there for a moments before sniffing under his arm confused "Do I stink that bad???"

Else where, error fell into a dark forest clenching his shoulder withering in pain. His head hurt along with the wound. He felt like he was dying on the inside. He got up and began walking around the au with a light yellow hue on his face. Else where in the woods were two skeletons walking as one dragged a bloody bag with them. The one with the bag had a cunk of his skull missing while the other played with a knife covered in dust. "Did you really have to mangle them that badly horror?" Dust looked at horror as the other just grinned happily "It's more fun to do it this way. And easier to cook small chunks of them~" dust rolled his eye lights before stopping in his tracks "What's wrong?"  Horror stopped beside dust confused before dust shushed him gripping onto his knife. Horror understood as he pulled out his axe, the two froze as resiling came from the forest in front of them. To there surprise a glitch skeleton stepped out instead. "Error?" Dust lowered his weapon walking up to error "What you doi-OOF!?" Dust fell over holding his cheek, error stood in a defensive stance with a clenched fist after punching dust. "The heck error!!!" Dust got up mad but was knocked into a tree as error held a bone attack near his neck. Error was about to slice into dust neck but horror took the back of his axe hitting error in the head knocking him out. "Dust! Are you ok?" Horror walked over to dust, "Yeah I'm good. But why he attack use like that? Error knows use.." dust rubbed his throat before crouching down near errors unconscious body. "Huh?" Dust noticed the yellow hue that was spared across his face. Dust put a hand on errors forehead feeling it frowning "Hey horror call nightmare. I think glitchy here is sick." Horror was shocked but nodded his head as he pulled up a phone dialing for nightmare. As horror was doing this dust put error onto his back to carry him back to the castle. Once horror hung up the three headed back twords a dark castle that stood in the au, this was nightmares home.