[23] Epilogue

Kelsey's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face and Isaac by my side, but that didn't last long since Peter barged in Isaac's room and told us to get dressed because we needed to go to the Hale House with him and Derek later.

I don't know why he would wake us up early in the morning if we were going out later, but we got dressed anyway. To be honest I don't know whether I'm scared of Peter anymore, but he certainly annoys me.

I feel amazing, last night with Isaac was the best decision I've ever made. I've fell in love with him and he told me he loved me. I wanted to be the first to say I love you, but it doesn't matter because he loves me, and that's all I need to know.

I've been thinking about last night in the warehouse and I I've decided I want to have the bite. I've thought about it a lot and I even made a pros and cons list.

The pros are;
-I can protect myself.
-I can help others.
-I can fight bad people.
-I'd have heightened senses which would come in use.
-I'd be able to see in the dark much more better.
-I'd be able to heal.
-I'd have Derek as my alpha.
-I can run with Erica, Boyd and Isaac.

And the cons;
-Hunters.
-Full moon and bloodlust.
-Wolfsbane and mountain ash.
-Scott will kill me when he finds out I'm like him.

So as you can see, I have more pros than cons, which is good. All I have to do now is ask Derek for the bite. I've told Isaac I want to become a werewolf and he told me if that's what I want then I should do it. And that is what I'm going to do. I know I should probably tell Scott first, but I know he'll be against the idea and tell me not to ruin my life like it did to him.

But it's different, he didn't want the bite, he didn't have a choice. But I do, I want this, I want to be useful and help protect and fight for the people I love.

Walking down the stairs, I grab Derek and pull him into a room. "What's going on?" Derek asks confused. Okay here goes. "I want the bite Derek." I start, earning a surprised look from Derek.

"I hate feeling useless like I did last night, I wanted to help you but I couldn't, I was afraid I would get hurt." I continue.

"Kelsey, it wasn't your fault you couldn't help. Look, I'll give you the bite, but are you sure you want this?" He asked.

Am I sure, positive. "Yes, I'm sure."

"You know about the hunters and the full moon, it won't be easy. Plus you'll need a lot training and I won't always be there to help, I have bigger things to deal with, which means Peter will have to train you. Can you handle that?"

Bigger problems? What does that mean? Great, Peter will have to train me, can I handle him? I can try. "Yes, I'll handle it. I can kick Peters ass." I laugh which caused Derek to crack a smile.

Walking towards me, Derek's eyes turned crimson red and his fangs grew. "Okay. Well, welcome to the pack." Derek tells me, lifting up my shirt before piercing his teeth into my flesh.

The pain was unbelievable, I could feel it rush through my veins. It hurts like hell but it'll be worth it once it's over. I bite down on my lip, stopping the scream escape from my mouth.

My eyes become heavier as they started to close, the last thing I see before they completely closed is Isaac by my side, holding my hand and Derek sitting on the stool next to him. I smile, letting them know I'm fine.

Then. Blackness.

___________________________________________________________
Wooo! That's it, this book is now finished....but don't worry, the second one is on it's way, just be patient.

So, Kelsey has finally got the bite and is now part of Derek's pack. What do you think Scott and Stiles will think of that?

I'd like to thank everyone who has been reading this book, I'm so happy you did. And thank you so much for all the people who voted, it's amazing! I'm so glad you enjoy reading my story and I hope you continue to in the future.

Everyone single one of you who are just amazing, and I'd like to dedicate this chapter to all of you because you've supported and inspired me in ways you don't understand, so thank you!

I can't wait to write the sequel and continue Kelsey's adventure, it's going to be a bumpy ride with all the drama to come.

Vote/comment/share/smilebecauseyoureamazing