[11] Why do I want the bite?

Kelsey's POV

Minutes after Stiles trying to figure out how exactly to get into the club, Scott breaks the doorknob right off. Finally we are able to enter the club and -WOW, IT'S FREAKING BRIGHT IN HERE! HOLY GOD!

Yup, I'm being blinded by bright lights and disco balls, I think my eyes just need to adjust. But apart from the blinding lights, it's actually pretty awesome in here. No wonder Danny bragged about it to me. If I were a gay man, I'd come here all the time...okay that made no sense.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude," Scott shouted. "I think we're in a gay club." Could my brother possibly get any more oblivious? Rolling my eyes, I scan my eyes across the room to see if I can spot Danny boy.

"Man nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh Scott?" Stiles says sounding a little annoyed. I turn back round to face Stiles, surrounded by drag queens stroking him. Oh my god. This is too funny! I have to get a picture!

Without Stiles noticing, I sneakily take out my phone from the side pocket of my jacket and take the picture. Yes, this jacket has pockets surprisingly, so no need for my phone-holding bra today.

Although, my leather jacket doesn't have pockets. It just has those annoying zips that make you think you have pockets, so when you try to put your phone in, you're actually just dropping it on the floor. Plus this leather jacket seems to be a little bigger as well, maybe I picked up Isaac's instead of mine. Oops.

Oh well, it's smells nice.

Just as Myself, Stiles and Scott sat down at the bar, my starts to ring. I quickly take my phone out the pocket again before looking at the caller ID, Isaac.

What does he want now? "Sorry, I have to take this." I tell the boys before running out the back entrance, where we came from.

"Mr. Lahey, what can I do for you?" I ask as I accept the call.

"Well, it seems as if you've taken my leather jacket." Isaac says with a smirk in his tone. "Yes, I took the wrong one...Is that all you called me for?"

"Oh uh, I just wanted to know if you found the Kanima...and if you were okay?" Isaac wanted it know of I was okay? Is he sick or something? "Yeah, we found him. And yes I'm okay, thanks for asking...anything else?" I ask.

"Uh. Do you...ah it doesn't matter, when are you coming back?"

"I have no idea yet, I'll text you when to pick me up."

"You know, you really should buy your own car or something. I'm not a taxi service." I actually wish I had my own car, well I prefer motorbikes. I like those Harley Davidson motorbikes, they're super sexy!

"Well I would if I can afford it. And yes, you are my taxi service."

"Whatever you say sweet cheeks." Sweet cheeks? Where the hell did that come from? "Sweet cheeks, really?"

"What? It's cute. Don't you like your nickname?" Sweet cheeks isn't cute, if anything, it's what old people use to call their grandchildren.

"Well if we're giving each other nicknames, yours can be puppy poop."

"Now, that's not very nice." Isaac tells me.

"Would you rather be called shit face or curly peasant?" I laugh.

"No. But I did give you a nice nickname."

"Sweet cheeks is what old people call their grandchildren. Think of something better, and I'll do the same." I tell him.