[05] Lizard creature

Kelsey's POV

After we got back from the ice rink yesterday night, Derek ordered pizza for all of us. Yeah, I didn't go home again. I couldn't face Scott after what he said, after I stood there watching, it just wasn't worth going home. Mom must have worried where I was, because she's called me a few times. I told her I was staying at a friends house and I might not come home for a couple of days. She thought she had done something wrong, she asked me if I thought she was being a bad mother.

That made me really upset. Mom has done so much to raise me and Scott, she's worked so hard just to earn a little money. Sometimes I wish I had a better dad that could help Mom. A dad that was actually here to watch us grow up. But I guess it doesn't work like that.

Lydia messaged me yesterday after I left school, she said she missed me and that she wants to hang out. I've missed Lydia too, I've just been to busy with Derek and Scott to think about Lydia. I haven't talked to her in ages, I hope she's okay. To be honest, I haven't really hung out with anyone else apart from Isaac and Erica. I mean don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with them. But I should hang out with my other friends too.

And I should probably face Scott instead of hiding until the right time, because when is the right time? If I keep staying here, I'll never be able to face Scott. Plus I miss mom, I miss the tv, I miss wearing my own clothes, I miss waking Scott up in the mornings and most of all, I miss my giant Dave Franco poster behind the door.

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

What the hell is that sound? It sounds like...

B-B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark.

...Is that, fall out boy? What the hell? Is someone listening to the radio or something?

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark.

I hear foot steps running towards my room and the music is getting louder, the door bursts open to reveal a shirtless Isaac. Wow he's got a very nice body. Why is he holding my phone?

And besides in the mean, mean time

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

Oh shit that's my phone ringing. Isaac quickly gives my phone and waits by the door as I answer it. "Hello?" I ask because I didn't bother to check the caller ID. "Kelsey it's Stiles."

"Oh. What do you want?"

"Could you maybe come to the Armor Tire and Service Center please, I'm getting my car fixed and I'm bored." Stiles sighs.

Oh great, I have to move from the comfort of my bed, and my nice view of a shirtless Lahey. "Uh, what about Scott?" I say, trying not to stare at Isaac's abs.

"He's with Allison, can you just come please."

"Fine, I'll be there soon." I give up.

"Yes I love you, I love-" I cut Stiles off. "Shut up or I won't come."

"Okay, I'm shutting up." I then hang up the phone to see a giggling Isaac still by the door. "Can I help you curly?" Isaac stops laughing. Ha, that shut him up.

"How are you going to get to your friend? Derek's not going to drive you." He says as he walks into my room. Oh, I did not think about that. Derek's probably sleeping anyway. Maybe Isaac can take me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Isaac asks as I look at him with an idea. "You want me to take you, don't you?" Isaac figures out.

"Please." I say, doing my best puppy dog face.