Chater 1

In a the vast whiteness of the antivoid sat a tall black skeleton, they were covered in glitches with blue lines going down there's face as if they were crying for eternity. This skeletons name was error the forced god of destruction.

Error sat on the ground of the antivoid as a heavy sigh left his mouth "ThAt dAmE InK HAs bEEn oN a CreAtIvE sPrEE fOr WeEkS nOw..." he fell backwards laying on his back tiredly, error has been destroying aus left and right trying to keep up with ink but every time he finished off one ink made five more. "THiS nEeDs tO SToP!!!" Error got up yelling into the emptiness of the antivoid before swiping a hand through the air opening the codes to different aus. As he looked through the voices of fate started up and began to yell at him.

Idiot! Hurry up and do your job!!!
Yeah! It's the only thing your good for,glitch!
Or just be more useful and die!!
Why not destroy a original?

Error flinched a bit with what the last voice said, every now and then a soft kind voice would speck amongst the mean voices. They gave him advice or helped him a little. Error spaced out for a moment before a grins formed on his face "HeHe...nOt A bAd IDea." Error closed the code window as he opened a portal stepping inside. He landed in the au known as wolftale one of the newer ones ink made, ink made so many thought that the first one became the original. "ThIS sHoUlD gEt bAcK aT ThE SqUiD. He'Ll nEvEr KNew wHaT hIt HiM~" error raised a hand up near the lines on his face pulling down as strings came to life ready to destroy the au.

Time Skip........................

A skeleton stood in the golden corridor of the castle waiting for the human. This was wolftale sans but to the aus was nicknamed fang, he stood there with a frown on his face as he thought of why frisk did a genocide mid way through a pacifist route. "Jeez kid...I thought you said you wouldn't do this again. Why now right when we're going to the surface!" Sans clenched his fist as the memory's of the dust covered sow filled his head. He reached up to his neck clenching his brothers scarf. Soon after the sounds of foot steps echoed down the hall, sans sighed as he looked straight forward into the shadows. "Well kid you've been pretty busy huh? Got enough dust on your clothes yet?" Fang glares as his left eye light up in a dark blue hue. But to his surprise glitch laughter answered to him instead "YoU cOuLd sAy tHaT~" from the shadows error stepped out of the shadows shocking fang as he flinched. "W-Wait...Your not frisk..WHO ARE YOU?!? WHAT DID YOU DO THE HUMAN!?" Error only grinned at fang as he reached into his pocket pulling out a red soul wrapped in his strings "SoRRy pAl. BuT YoUR fReInd iS a BiT tIeD uP aT thE moMeNt." Fangs eyes widened in shock as he saw frisk soul in the strangers hand, then it clicked for him. He remembered a skeleton visiting him saying to be careful of another with blue strings for weapons.  "Your error...the destroyer of aus." Error gave slow mocking applause as he laughed, "WoW! SoMeOnE dId THeRe hOmeWork! BuT iTs tO lAtE. YoUR Au IS dIeD!!!~" Error throw strings towards fang going after his soul, fang teleported out of the way as he fired blasters at error. The two fought for hours on end sending one attack after another. The walls where impaled with bone attacks and the floors we're scorched with burn marks. Both were tiers now but fang was savorily injured compare to error. Before he could attack again blue strings wrapped around his legs and arms holdings him down in place. "GivE Up aLreAdy. I oUt pOwEr yOu~." Error grinned down at fang as he's head was looking at the ground knowing he couldn't win "Your right I can't win....but if I die I'm dragging you down with me!!!" Before error could react fang broke from the strings as his bones shifted to his wolf form, he then bite down on errors shoulder blade with no mercy. Error stood still for a moment as he felt a sting of pain before it grew into a overwhelming pain "AaAaaAAAAhhhHhHhHHhh!!!!!" Error quickly shot strings through fangs soul shattering it on reflex alone. He watched as he fell over dusting away as he whispers something to quietly for error to hear. "TcH! FeLtHy aBomInAtiOn..." error cleched his shoulder as he felt it burning uncontrollably, he moved his hand away seeing blood as he went back to clenching it. "DaMe IT!" He clenched his teeth in frustration as he swiped his good arm in front of it opening the code to the au. He reached in and yanked a piece out of it, seconds after the au starts to shake as it destroys itself falling into the void. Error quickly made a portal back the the antivoid collapsing onto the ground tired "N-NeED....T...tO....he-Eal..." error fell into a comatose state from the blood lose and low magic.

Else where in the multiverses where two skeleton, one wearing a golden crown and the other a giant paint brush on there back. These was ink and dream, the guardian of positivity and the creature/protecter of aus. They where currently in the doodle spear chatting before ink stopped mid way puking up black ink. "Ink?!" Dream quickly rushed over helping him stay up "ACK! E-Error!....he destroyed a original!" Inked shivers in pain as he felt each copy of the au crumble away. Ink and error are part of the balance in the multiverse, they both feel great pain if there said is starting to tip over. As ink finished puking he fell over being caught by dream. "Ink take it easy." Dream patted inks head helping to soothe him "How could you error....just you wait your going to pay..." as ink spoke those words a twisted grin grew on the face from a being  above "Perfect everything is going to plan!~" the being know as fate laughed at the twisted game that played out in front of them, but in the back ground a softer precensce whispered softly to themselves "Pls hang in there my child." They where the one known as destiny.