Chapter 1

**Virgil's pov**

       I had been pacing in my room for who knows how long. Recently I had been extra anxious, how can that even be possible? I'm the literal trait of anxiety. I've just been overthinking every little thing that pops into my head. I sigh and look at my clock, 5:57 AM. Ah, I see. I had been pacing all night. Wow. It didn't even seem like that long! At most something like 2 hours or something. Welp, time to "get up." I go downstairs, my eye bags feeling heavier than usual. I go to sit at the dining room table as I wait for the others to wake up.  

       Not even 3 minutes after I sit down, Logan comes into the kitchen. "Salutations, Virgil. I did not expect for you to be up so early." He says as he gets sits down himself and pulls out a book to read. "Yeah yeah, good morning to you too." I reply. We sit there like that for a while until Patton and Roman get up. Sadly, I had to sit through Roman's "grand entrance." I just sit there as he enters the dining room. I'm usually the last one up, so i don't have to sit through Roman, but I guess this is what the others have to go through every morning. I kinda feel bad. I slow clap as he finishes the opening. He takes a bow. Really? I just chuckle and shake my head. 

       After Roman sits down, Patton starts to make us breakfast, which today happens to be eggs, bacon, pancakes, and toast. He really out-does himself every morning. He's amazing. "Dad, you do know you don't have to make such a feast every morning, right?" I ask. "Well, yeah, but you all work so hard every day to have Thomas be the best person he can be, and breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so I want you all to get the proper nutrition. I care about all of you!" He says, flipping pancakes. I nod. He really is the best. I smile though my tiredness. Ugh, now it's really starting to settle in, I want to sleep, but I can't. Patton took the pancakes off of the burner and put them all on a plate so we can take as many as we want. He turned off the stove and plated the eggs and bacon so we can take them on our own.

        We hear the door creak open, so Roman immediately drew his sword and faced the door in a protective stance, it almost looked like he was ready to kill. We wait in suspense for the unknown figure to come through the entrance way. He comes into the light and it's Remy, sleep himself, the oldest side, the legendary one. "What?" He asks as we stare at him, not moving. Roman retracts his sword. "Remy!" Patton exclaims as he happily trots forward to give him a hug. They embrace for a quick second, "Hey Pats." He says as he makes his way toward the dining room table, "may I?" he asks the happy one, motioning to the table. "Of course! We were just about to eat!" Patton says as he pulls up a chair for Remy. "Thanks honey." He says and sits down across from me.

       Since he's sleep, he knows tiredness anywhere, and boy is that me today! Well, this is going to be fun. Good lord have mercy...

**I know that this one is short, I just thought that this would be the best place for me to leave off, thanks for reading!**

~~609 words~~