Back to reality

Kaminari gasped, he was in his pikachu pajamas as the sun was bright through the yet again tasteful windows
"YOUR ALIVE!" He says hugging Shinso suddenly and nuzzling into him "seems like you got over your insomnia, Jesus! Its 10 am right now!" He laughed as he gave a bright eyed smile...
Everything was normal.. again?
So then why was that villain version such a vivid recollection...?
Kami was back to his warm happy positive self again as he grinned "holy hell you scared me"

Shinso hugged kaminari back, tears forming in his eyes, running down his cheeks. Why..? Why was that version of Kami so real..?! "Yes... I'm alive Kami.." his grip tightening slightly as he relaxed, burying his face in Kamis shoulder "it really was a dream..." he says softly, sighing as he held the male close to him. "Don't leave me okay..?" He whispers, regret tingling within him, he hated using his alpha voice. Especially on Kami. The one person he loved the most. "10 am?? Seriously?? Feels like an eternity..." seeing Kaminaris smile, making him smile a little bit. "Sorry about scaring you, but I can assure you... you weren't the only one scared.." he should tell Kami right? Or keep it to himself, after all it wasn't life threatening. Just a dream... right? 
       Kaminari smiled as he burried his face into the other male happily, only to giggle as he tilted his head. "Hmm....? Yay! And a dream? Are you okay?" Kaminari asks with a frown suddenly feeling worried, pulling away "i would never leave you.. no matter where you go I will follow you..." he says, a soft sympathetic look in his eyes, filled with love, admiration, and a worry for the purple haired boy... he gave him a light kiss on the lips for a second before pulling away. "Heh, yeah... you werent the only- Shinso did you have a nightmare? Are you okay??" Kaminari asks whining worried as he hugged him protectively. 

Shinso looked at the male, seeing him smile made him happy, so why was he crying. Thats right... he thought he lost his sunshine. Holding Kaminari close, he sighs in content. Noticing Kaminaris worried look along with Kami reassuring him he wont leave, those soft and love-filed eyes, even if they were filled with worry for him. He loved those eyes. Feeling a pair of soft lips on his own for a second. He pecks the males lips back, listening to the blonde. "I sure hope it was just a nightmare" he says, wrapping his arms around the male as he was hugged protectively. What if it wasn't a dream? What would he ever do without his Sunshine? 

Kaminari gasped watching him tear up and feeling worried as he held a hand cupping Shinso's face, his thumb slowly brushing the wet tears away. "Yeah... no worries..." he says "you were asleep but Im so glad your awake.." he says smiling his gentle warm radiant smile that glowed, the usual sort of kind when he was with Shinso and only Shinso.
"Just so you know.. even in your nightmares.. i promise to help you" he says sweetly "even if its somehow meaning to shock you awake muwahahaha" denki laughs now being super goofy.
The light beamed, it was a peaceful, beautiful day,
It was good to be back.

Shinso looked at him, holding the hand that was on his cheek, cupping his face. Feeling Kaminari's thumb wiping the tears away, he looks at him, a few more tears falling down. "I love you, Kami" he says wrapping his arms around the males waist, pulling him close. "I'm glad I'm awake too. More than you realize" seeing Kami smile he let his own smile show and kissed the male softly. "You know.. in my nightmare you actually did help me" hearing the last part he chuckles and held him close, kissing Kamis cheek.