Sleepover p4

Kaminari sighed as he waited till he saw Shinso only to grin lightly
'Damn thats cute, coffee of course..? What a surprise' he thought rolling his eyes.
"No problem, next time I'd adore a better look though" he nudged Shinso with a waggle of his brow... gosh he smelt nice.
He may or may not have a slight bit of blood seeping from his nose from taking a tiny peek during Shinso's shower, and may or may have not tried to hide the evidence only to fail epically, he wiped the blood off quickly making sure the boy didn't sense it.
"So are we getting to sleep immediately or...?" He asks curiously.

Shinso looks at him and chuckles 'those pajamas are so adorable on him... oh god' he thought to himself, he looked at him, raising an eyebrow "better look?- Kami did you peek?" He asks with a chuckle, knowing he did indeed peek by now. He had seen the slight blood running down his nose, only to be wiped off quickly. "Lets lay in bed and cuddle while we watch a movie before going to sleep" he says smiling softly at him.

Kaminari blushed darkly as he hid under the hoodie of his pikachu Oonsie, looking away "You don't know that..." He says only to gaze right back at Shinso "Sure! cuddling sounds great...! I love cuddling so much!!!" He says cheerfully with a light grin before grabbing Shinso's wrist and dragging him to Kaminari's room, a black and yellow room with surprisingly tasteful furniture, some white desk that stands out.. And some Pokemon plushies on the side of the bed. "Luckily We can watch on my laptop, Watchya wanna watch?" Kaminari asks letting go of the wrist as he hurried setting his laptop up which was charged, grinning cheerfully as he soon sat down on the comfy bed.

Shinso chuckles as he looks at Kaminari "the bathroom door creaks you know" he says and smiles "I know you love cuddling, thats why I suggested it" feeling Kaminari grab his wrist and drag him to his room, which he gladly followed. Looking around, he took in the aura, cheerful, that's nothing new he's always cheerful, looking at the furniture he smiled 'good taste' he thought to himself, white desks, 'those definitely stand out. Pokémon plushies. Thats adorable' he thought. He chuckles "I like your room, and how about you chose the movie" he says feeling his wrist being released from Kamis grasp as he saw him go to his laptop and set it up. Shinso climbed in bed with Kami and wrapped his arms around his waist as he laid his head on his shoulder, watching the computer screen to see what Kaminari was doing.

Kaminari Hummed, his heart fluttering as usual, smiling before quickly hitting exit fromt he downloaded pictures he had from photography class when he took some of Shinso- OOP. He blushed sheepishly as he then looked onto Netflix "Some Great British bake off... Its not. A Movie but its wonderful" He says with a goofy grin "Food is just my thing anyway" He adds on. He admired Shinso for his silence... He was surprised the guy liked him back to be honest.. It made him happy... If he didn't have him he'd definitely be lonely...
"So, you up for trying great British bake off?" He asks again as he comparably cuddled into Shinso, sighing happily and comfortingly. Shinso was warm...