Kamis house

Once Kaminari left, Shinso focused on what he had to do to get through the day. The quicker the day went by the faster he could see Kaminari. He couldnt wait to see the male, though he wouldn't show it.
Once the school day ended he said his goodbyes and walked over to Kaminaris house. Knocking on the door, he smiled once before he saw the blonde "hey Kami" he says, chuckling as he saw how excited the male was to see him.
Kaminari smiled as he could almost SMELL the boys presence, he was elated to find him knocking, and moved aside for the boy to enter. "Come in' come in!" He says grinning as he rubbed a small patch on his neck sheepishly before dashing inside, stumbling over himself "COME ON!" He called out "we can have sooo much fun dude!" He says.
Shinso chuckles and enters the house, his eyes glancing at the furniture before he smiles "I like your place" he says softly with a smile, looking around taking in the presence of the male and looking at the furniture.
Kami blushed as he looked to Shinso "duh Its my place, if you didn't i'd kick your alpha ass out" he scoffed for a second before giggling again as he got the snacks and such "you want anything to eat dude?" He asks as he then hummed a-little sitting on a couch in the living room.
Shinso chuckles at Kami's comment. "You would huh" he says teasingly, looking at him, he shook his head "don't worry I'm fine, thank you though" he replies with a smile and sits next to Kami, taking his hand his his own, interlocking their fingers.

ShinKamiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें