Boyfriend-like friend💦

1 year later
It was finally our last year before graduate, it's been a really tough year for all of us because of our exams but we did it. My sister got married already and I moved out of my parents's flat. I moved to a smaller flat, quite far from where my parents lived but what's more was that, I'm living with Jeon Jungkook now. We were not couples though, just friends but we lived together because he moved out of his flat too since his dad always abused him and so he wanted to earn money and live by himself, but it's too hard to pay for one flat by ourselves now so we've decided to live together.

"Umm smells nice." I was cooking in the kitchen when a voice whispered behind me with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Oh my gosh! You scared me!" I turned around and laughed with him.

Yes we do act like couples sometimes, but we just aren't couples, yet?

"Go take a shower first, dinner's gonna be ready in 20 minutes."

"Arraseo mummy." I heard him smirked though the words. After he left, I blushed.

We sat down on the floor after I placed the dishes on the small round table in front of the television.

Jungkook switched the channel to channel 51 as it was a part of our everyday routine.

"Yes! We made it," I exclaimed before I quickly sat down.

Well, fun fact about Jungkook was that he watched k-dramas with me everyday and now we're watching a new series of k-drama and we watched it everyday when the new episode was out.

Throughout this half hour of time, Jungkook and I laughed so hard, Jungkook slapped his lap everytime he laughed, is that a kind of men's habits?

"Yes just accept him!" I shouted when the episode reached to the scene where the girl was asked to be the boy's girlfriend.

"Nah she's not gonna accept him. He's way too ugly," Jungkook commented.

"Aish...at least much better than you!"

Jungkook turned to me and widened his eyes shocked by what I said and I chuckled.

'I love you too..,' the girl in the episode said.

"Yess!!! Told you John Cock!" I pointed at him while Jungkook frowned, "come on, really? That girl got no jam."

I scoffed and gasped as I covered my mouth when the boy leaned in and kissed the girl.

"Omo! Omo! Ahhh that's so sweet!!!" I shouted when they kissed.

"Meh," Jungkook answered before focusing on the dishes.

I turned back to my bowl of rice and was taking a spoonful of it. When I was about to put it in my mouth, I stopped as I heard weird noises. I looked back up at the television same as what Jungkook did, guess we both heard the weird noise.

"Shit..," I murmured after I realised it's actually the kissing sound because the characters started kissing passionately.

I blushed and quickly looked down. I covered my eyes, I didn't want to ruin my innocence.

"Are you shy?" Jungkook suddenly leaned in and whispered in my ear with his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"Jungkook stop." I tried using my most steady voice to reply him.

He did not reply me, I heard no sound except the rougher-kissing voice from the television, so I opened my eyes and turned to him.

He was leaning closer with his eyes closed.