Light vs Dark

<Y/n p.o.v.>

"LET THE FESTIVITIES...BEGIN" He shouted.

The Inquisitor got into a battle stance.

I went into a battle stance as well.

The Inquisitor ran at me, blades drawn.

We began clashing.

You could probably hear our battle from the other side of Beacon.

The Inquisitor was very skilled, and he even though I hated to admit he was indeed honorable.

Sometimes I would switch to dual blade mode, and he would remove one of his lightsabers and make it go into dual blade mode so I could fight fairly.

As I made a swing for his legs he jumped and attempted a slice at my neck.

I blocked his attack and tried to kick him.

He blocked my leg with his leg.

He then force pushed me into a tree.

It hurt.

His hands started glowing red.

He then shot red lightning out of his hands.

I dodged it immediately.

He kept firing as I kept dodging.

I noticed something, his lightning wasn't like that of a Sith lord, their lightning is usually multiple small shocks, whereas this Inquisitor's lightning were large, thick, powerful bolts...and it was red.

When I reached a tree I jumped and used the branch as a catapult, launching me at the Inquisitor.

He used his arms to protect himself from my kick.

I tried to slice him, he blocked with his sword.

He threw his lightsaber at me, I dodged it but it came back like a boomerang.

Once it came back to him he jumped back.

"You know...we need not be enemies, surrender yourself to the Empire, and tell us where the Rebels are" I said.

"I'LL NEVER TELL YOU" I shouted.

I ran at him and tried to attack him.

"YOU'RE REBELLING AGAINST JUSTICE, AGAINST THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO SAVE THE GALAXY FROM EVIL" He shouted.

"WHERE IS THE JUSTICE, WHERE IS THE EVIL, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF" I shouted.

"DURING THE CLONE WARS IT WAS THE JEDI WHO TRIED TO ASSAULT THE EMPEROR, WHO FORCED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TO DIE FOR CHAOS, WHO FOUGHT AGAINST THE SITH, WHO ARE THE ONLY ONES CAPABLE ENOUGH TO BRING PEACE TO THE GALAXY" he shouted as he forced me away.

"WE DON'T BRING INNOCENTS TO FIGHT FOR US" I shouted.

He laughed.

"Then why do you have back-up" He asked.

I looked at Ozpin and the others.

"You brought innocent students to fight for you...how are you any different.." He asked.

Shit...

"Speaking of back-up..." He said.

He clapped his hands.

Out of his ship came black Stormtroopers...Purgetroopers!

Purgetroopers!