A shocking discovery part 2

<Ika p.o.v.>

As we headed to the forge I gave a rundown of what Greyard told me.

"So let me get this straight...you were eaten by a knight, ended up in a different dimension, was told about this Forge and some calamity, and now not only can you use it...but you're immortal" Trooper 4 asked.

"That's basically the long and short of it" I said.

"And this Greyard guy told you to activate the Forge...doesn't that sound suspicious to you sir" Trooper 4 asked.

"Well it does sound suspicious when it's said like that...but Greyard...he looked sincere with his words, he told me that because I listen and respect the stories of people and the land...he wanted me to know what happened to Remnant...why the moon shattered...and I will find out" I said.

And with that they didn't bother to question my resolve.

We made it to the a large room.

We looked around at the consoles, they were powered down.

The Windows looked like they had barriers on them, most likely to prevent a break-in from the windows.

As we looked around I saw in the center console a Pyramid shaped hole and a square shaped panel.

Hmm...I wonder.

I placed my hand on the panel.

A humming sound was made, the room began powering up.

The windows began opening up, even side rooms opened up.

We all looked outside at the light reached the office.

We saw a MASSIVE hole...well more like a tunnel but whatever, either way it's big enough to hold like...ten Executors!

OR A BILLION KAZILLION COOKIES!!!

"I'm guessing...this is the Forge" I said.

We looked around the office.

We went into one of the side rooms.

The room had multiple tables with what looked like rings.

One of the troopers placed their blaster down to look at the table when it activated.

The ring activated and it scanned the blaster.

Then on the next table we saw the ring make another blaster.

I admit it startled me.

I picked up the blaster and examined it.

The blaster looked exactly the same as the scanned one.

The table then made another blaster.

I examined it as well.

I then realized what it was doing...it was making exact copies of the weapons.