Chapter 9. Memories

Começar do início

"My weakest? What do you mean I was-"

"You were near death my dear
..." she whispered, making me just stare at her. "Don't you remember when I called out your name on the ice? You almost drowned," she reminded me, making all the memories flush into my mind that instant.

"Oh my god...but how did I-"

"All with time my dear...but remember this meeting...you can not let this happen again, or else they'll be able to do horrible things to your mind, my sweet girl."

My eyes studied the expression my mother had on her face. It was peaceful, yet I could see the upcoming storm in her eyes. "You have something else to tell me...don't you?"

Once more she smiled and breathed out quietly. "I have seen parts of your future, that's one of the qualities of a parent that is stuck here...do not worry, I will not give you any spoilers. But I must tell you that you can never give in to them, to the darkness. It will only bring you harm."

"Of course not! Mom you must know that I'm sensible when it comes to that! I would never betray my friends!"

She just smiled faintly and moved even closer to me. "You will face dark times, terrible times...and you must stay strong for your friends and loved ones...but most of all, for yourself. The Dark Lord will never get you. He will do anything to get more followers, keep that in mind. You just have to believe, that everything will be alright in the end."

"And when is the end?" My eyes studied hers nervously.

"You have nothing to be afraid of my dear...many happiness will come to your life for many years, and I'm sorry I can't be apart of them physically. But I will always be by your side. Your end is not even close on finishing. You will live a beautiful life, Aurora."

"But-!"

"No more...that's enough. You will have to go now."

"But I don't want to! I want to stay here with you!!"

"I'm sorry...but you can't. There's something waiting for you. You ought to return to that. But remember to stay strong. I love you my daughter, more than you know."

**

*SIRIUS POV.*

I could only hear my own footsteps as I walked over the room, from the hospital bed that Remus was laying on, to the other hospital room, where Aurora was currently resting on. Madam Pomfrey had told me that she would make a full recovery, even with the fact that she had managed to swallow a lot of water. She had insisted for me to rest as well, but as soon as I was dry again, I swore not to rest until she and Remus wold both wake up again.

As I sat down to the chair that was next to the bed Aurora was laying in, I turned my gaze back to Remus. His wounds had been worse than last time and Madam Pomfrey had had to do everything she could to make all the scars disappear. But this time, one of the scars on his face, would stay there forever. I thought we would have been able to help him...but I guess I was wrong. Nothing went like it was supposed to go. He wanted to kill Aurora...of course not intentionally. But the wolf in him wanted to do that. We were only able to hold him back for now, but what about the next time? Can we continue it like this?

I let out a deep sigh as my hand moved towards Aurora's right hand that was resting on the bedside. I took it into mine and warmed it up with my body heat. Her lids were closed, and she seemed to be in peace, although she had implied on feeling some kind of pain. She had called out her mother...it was hard to watch. James had been here when it happened, but he had left instantly, not being able to take it. He and Peter were now resting, as the night had been horrible for them as well.