Ladrien and The Future

Marinette's POV
I woke up the next morning with Adrien cuddling me to death. His grip was so tight it's like he is trying to bear hug me. I nudged him.

"Adrien, can you please let me go? We need to get ready," I mumbled.

Adrien wouldn't let me go. Instead, he started mumbling in his sleep.

"No, Marinette, I am not losing you again. No, please. Wake up. Wake up! Please, I need you." Adrien started crying.

I shook him. "Adrien, I'm okay! Please wake up, you're having a nightmare!" I said.

He jerked awake and looked at me with tears in his eyes. "You were dead because of me. You jumped in front of a gun for me." Adrien started to sob. I hugged him and let him cry into my shoulder.

"That will never happen, Kitty. Sure, we may get some bad injuries, but we can't help that. We are superheroes. We will get into trouble. But that doesn't mean we can't protect each other," I said soothingly.

"No, you don't understand. I'm supposed to be the one to protect you. I'm supposed to be the one to jump in front of a gun for you," Adrien said shakily.

I smiled. "Adrien, you can't protect me from everything, even if you tried. I can't protect you from everything. We just have to take care of each other and hope for the best," I said, stroking his hair.

Adrien calmed down slightly and eventually started to purr. I loved the slight rattle of his chest. It's surprisingly soothing. "Now, I have to get up. Do you want me to pick out your clothes?" I asked.

He nodded and let me go. I picked out his regular clothes and for me I picked out an off-the-shoulder green shirt, black skirt and slip-ons, and cat ears. I got dressed in the closet and walked out. I kissed Adrien sweetly as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

Victoria's POV
I woke up to see a boy with black hair next to me. I rolled my eyes and shook the boy awake.

"Zach? Babe, wake up!" I whispered, trying not to wake Helen and the others up. He opened his eyes. I got out of bed and motioned for him to follow me. We went into the living room. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay in our dimension," I scolded him.

He pouted. "You were having all the fun, so I decided to join you," he explained simply.

I looked at him, confused. "How could you see what I was doing?" I asked.

He smiled. "Victoria, I have the same powers as you, including telepathy. I can see what you are doing and what your feelings are. Don't tell me you didn't miss me," Zach said firmly.

"I've been dreaming about you too," I said. "You need to start teaching me how to handle my powers."

"Well, a lesson is starting right now. Control your urge to kiss me right now," Zach said, smirking.

I think he knew I was going to fail. And I did.

I waited five seconds before placing my lips on his. He kissed me back anyways. We kissed for a good five minutes before we were interrupted by a cough. I looked over at the bedroom door. Helen was standing in front of the closed bedroom door. I blushed, then buried my face in Zach's chest.

"Victoria. Care to explain why your boyfriend was sleeping with you when he should be back in our dimension?" Helen asked, clearly frustrated.

I lifted my head up and looked at Helen. "扎克深夜來到這裡,將幫助我們做出反應," I said to Helen in Chinese.

"很好,但是他最好對我們有很大幫助。您是否要告訴他,未來的神奇一代及其父母正在地下室裡睡覺?" Helen asked.