Ladynoir and The Dark Owl Clip

Victoria's POV
I woke up the next morning with excitement. I picked out a bright green t-shirt, a cropped black hoodie that said 'Cat's Meow' in the same color as the t-shirt, black leggings, and black boots with bright green socks. I put on earrings that have bells on them to accessorize. I then sat on my bed and spy on the ships and what they were doing.

*With Max and Sabrina*
Max woke up and saw Sabrina sitting at a desk, fixing any mistakes she might have made while doing her homework last night. She was already dressed.

"Sabrina, why didn't you wake me up? We have exactly thirty minutes and fifty seconds to get to school and be on time," Max said.

Sabrina giggled. "You looked too peaceful for me to wake you up. Besides, you stayed up pretty late last night, and I wanted you to get enough sleep," Sabrina explained. She turned around to look at Max.

"Last thing I remember is working on homework," Max said.

"Then I had to drag you into bed because you fell asleep at your desk," Sabrina explained. "Get ready. We have school, you know."

"I know, 'Brina." Max chuckled, getting out of bed. He walked into the bathroom, taking a warm shower to refresh himself.

*With Adrien and Marinette*
Marinette woke up and saw Adrien asleep next to her, his arms wrapped around her waist. Why does this all feel like a dream? she thought. She kissed his cheek, then wiggled out of his grasp. Adrien whined at the coldness. He was so used to having a cold bed that a warm one turning cold seemed irregular.

"Come on, princess, we have an hour," Adrien whined.

Marinette raised an eyebrow. "Have you seen my record of timeliness? There isn't one."

"I'll make sure you get ready in time, bugaboo, just come back and cuddle," Adrien begged.

"Don't call me bugaboo," Mari said, rolling her eyes.

"You love it," Adrien said, smiling.

"Look, we can cuddle on the chaise after we get ready, we just need to leave fifteen minutes before school starts, okay?" Marinette compromised.

Adrien darted out of bed, Mari catching a sight of his bare back as he walked into the closet.

"Victoria? Hello? I'm here! Are you spying on the miraculous class again?" a voice said, coming up the stairs leading to my bedroom. I knew that voice too well, and it was too good to be true.

"Helen? Is that really you?" I said, standing up from my bed.

She stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame. "Gee, I thought you would be more excited to see your best friend," Helen said.

She had long, bleach blond hair with blue eyes. Helen was wearing a red hoodie with a weird design on the back, blue jeans, and black and white sneakers.

I ran to Helen and tackled her into a hug. "I missed you so much! Doing this is so boring without you!" I exclaimed, still hugging her.

She let go of me. "Okay, okay, let's not make this reunion too sappy. Grab your stuff and let's head to school," she said. Helen was not the type of person who loves sappy things. It made her feel weird, she told me. But, we still have things in common.

We talked on the way to school, Helen explaining how she got here. She told me she figured out how to open up another portal by hacking into the portal system. I got special permission from the owners to come here. She also told her mom that she would be at my house for a week. I laughed at her.

"Do you want to help me embarrass the class with Ladynoir photos today?" I asked.

"What's the episode?" Helen asked.