Hutasha and Timetagger

Natasha's POV
"Natasha. Nat, wake up. I made you breakfast."

"What's the occasion?" I asked, smiling as I opened my eyes.

"Your dads were running to work, so they let me come over and I made breakfast," Hugo explained, a shy smile on his face.

"Thank you, Agreste," I teased, kissing his cheek so that his blush grew darker.

I took a bite of my pastry, savoring the perfect sweetness of it. Wow, baking passed on through generations. Hugo tilted my chin up, wiping some sugary jam off of the bottom of my lip. I smiled, licking my lips and tasting some of it.

I set the sweet treat down in surprise as Hugo kissed me. My right hand cupped his cheek while my left played with the simple chain around his neck.

"Was that jam just my chapstick?" I asked curiously.

"A bit of both," Hugo replied, making me giggle. "If you're interested, Nat, would you let me... Would you let me take you out to dinner?"

I smiled. "I would love that."

Victoria's POV
"And now, onto the episode," I said, smiling at Hugo and Natasha cuddling in the back.

Scene: Park

Alya: Alya's on the line, I rise and shine. When I pick up the mic, like this game is mine. Fake MCs can't test my flow, 'cause I whip up their beat with each word I throw! (She handed the phone to Marinette.

Marinette: Uh... The name's Marinette. I bake croquettes. I love baking and... sewing blankets? (Marinette laughed.)

Alya: Come on, come on! (The phone laughed, criticizing her for her low word flow count. They laughed at the insult.)

Marinette: Shoot! I'm so bad at this game! (Chris sat down in a huff.)

Alya: What's up? You don't wanna play with my sisters anymore?

Chris: I'm not a baby anymore! Can I play Freestyle Clash 2 with you?

Marinette: Come on, Chris. It's a game for big kids. You know that.

Chris: That's what you always say! (Marinette looked up and saw pigeons huddled in a group.)

Marinette: Ugh, again? Alya, can you handle these three on your own? I-I just remembered I promised my dad I would try out his new macaron recipe!

Alya: Mmm! Sounds yummy! Maybe we could all come over and try it out with you, if that's okay.

Marinette: Oh, yeah! I mean, no! Dad's always super shy when he tries out a new recipe, like 'Oh! What if it doesn't taste good?' Okay, catch you later, best BFF in the world! (Marinette ran off and ducked into an alleyway.)

Tikki: That macaron recipe excuse wasn't exactly your best one yet, Marinette.

Marinette: I know, but I'm running out of excuses! I've needed so many this week! Tikki, spots on!

Paris

Mr. Pigeon: Ladybug! Chat Noir! If you don't give me your Miraculous, this 'pigeon iron' will crash down on the Louvre pyramid and give all the tourists inside it perfectly flat socks. Pigeons have a right to culture too!

Chat Noir: Hey there, milady. No need to brief you on this one, right?

Ladybug: Nope. Let's just end this fast, like the last twenty-three other times! (They quickly defeated Mr. Pigeon, letting him transform back to Mr. Ramier.)