Chapter 69

"Come in!" Humeyra said. I smiled and went in with Aneel behind me. We took off our shoes and went over to the living room. This house.. It just smells so good. Like.. Like home.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw Yassir leaning against the door. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Where is she?" I asked Humeyra. She knew who I meant.

"She will come in a minute" she said. I nodded.

"I asked you something" Yassir said. I felt Aneel's hand tighten around mine. I knew he was mad, so I gave his hand a little squeeze.

"Just shut the hell up, just bec-" Aneel said but I interrupted him.

"Quiet! Yassir, I need to talk to you" I said and Yassir walked away, mentioning for me to follow him. When I took a step, I realized that Aneel was coming too. I turned to him.

"Alone" I said sharply. He looked at me with mad eyes and I knew that if I went a bit further, he would get so angry.

"Do you think I will let you alone with that guy?! Who knows what he will do! Don't forget what he did to you!" he said and I shook my head.

"I will never forget what he did. What he did to me because of you" when I said the last part, I saw guilt in his eyes.

"But he is my brother, do you hear me? My bloody brother. He won't do anything anymore" I said before walking away. I saw Yassir on the balcony and went over to him.

~~~~~
Final Editing Done (04-11-2016)